chris bauer

This is a different Chris btw

I giggle as I see Chris pace back and forth in his bedroom. Today Chris was meeting my family today and to say he was nervous was an understatement. "CB calm down it's not that serious", I say.

I knew my family wasn't going to be a problem. Of course, my brother Nick and Jasper are gonna try to " scare" him. But I knew my older sister Summer is going to treat him like a brother.

They love Chris and they haven't even met him.  I always had nothing but good things to say about Chris. We are having lunch at my house. "Chris baby you look amazing ok they are going to love you", I say calmly trying to reassure him.

" But Y/n I-, " Chris tries to say before getting cut off by me kissing him."No worries baby I promise", I finish. I take him by the hand and began to walk to his car. We get in and jam out on the way to my parent's house.

After a 40 minute drive, we make it to the doorstep. I ring the bell and give Chris a short peck on the cheek to calm down. His demeanor changes. The door opens and it's my sister's Summer.
I engulf her in a hug and she does the same.

I pull away and introduce Chris. "Summer this is Chris. Chris this is my sister Summer," I say introducing the two. "Nice to meet you welcome to the family", Summer says pulling Chris into a hug.

We walk into the house and through the kitchen. I see my mom and dad in the kitchen talking and cooking. We walk up and I do the same thing I did with Summer. While introducing Chris to my parents my brothers come rushing from upstairs.

" Hey you're Chris right", my brother Nick says. "Bro duh he looks like the guy in the picture", my brother Jasper says. " Boys yes this is Chris", I say with my hand against my forehead.

"Well, in that case, let's have a little discussion", Jasper says putting an arm around Chris and pulls him into the living room. Nick and my dad follow in suit.

"It's been an hour are you sure my boyfriend isn't dead", I whisper shout." Honey, he's fine", my mom says reassuringly. Sudden laughter then fills the room. Summer, my mom, and I go to see what's all the fuss about.

They are all sat on the couch laughing about whatever men and boys talking about. "Having fun", I question with a small giggle. " More than ever", Chris laughs. A few minutes later my mom calls us in for lunch. We sit, eat, and make small talk. Sadly it's time for Chris and me to leave.

"Oh Chris wait, honey, I wanna give you both some leftovers", my mom says running back into the kitchen as Chris and I stand at the doorstep. We both laugh at the sight of the frantic woman running around. She finishes packing the leftovers and gives us both tubaware.

As we walk to the car I decide to tease Chris. " See was it really that bad", I ask. "Ha ha i forgot to laugh",Chris says sarcastically. " But no smart mouth it wasn't bad at all", he says but suddenly stops. He turns around grabs me and kisses me. I smile in the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I had the best girl in the world helping me", he smiles. " Aww shucks",I say with a mock southern accent. We both laugh and he grabs my hand and walks to the car.