Request for Alisia(Vinnie)

Before we start with the story I just want to let you guys know something. You are BEAUTIFUL, you are AMAZING, you are WORTHY, and dont let anyone tell you different. And if they do tell them they can fight me I don't care. I love you guys,stay strong and stay safe. Also this story may be slightly triggering so please read at your own risk. I dont want to trigger any of you guys. 

         I stood in the bathroom tears running down my face. I lift my shirt and squeeze my stomach , then my arms,and move down to my legs.I might need to cut back on the eating . Im so dark as well.  How does Vinnie even like me? Probably out of pity. I continue to observe my body but soon stopped as I heard the front door slam. I quickly wipe my tears,fix my clothes, and go downstairs. I make it to the last stair only to see Vinnie running to the stairs with a smile on his face.

He picks me up and spends me around. I giggle but soon feel bad. I am probably so heavy for him. "Vinnie put me down please.",I say as Vinnie stops. "But princess I always do this when I come home.",he says with a sad face. Vinnie says he loves the way I look but I just can't help but feeling he's just sparing my feelings. I felt bad for making him sad so I tell him "Aww baby I know I just started to feel dizzy." "Oh ok sorry.", he says placing me on my feet adding a kiss to my forehead.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen. "I missed you so much princess.",he says swinging our hands. "You were gone for 30 minutes top V.",I say laughing. He is to cute for his own good. "Yea I know still missed you though.",he says bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it. I give him a smile as we walk into the kitchen. "Oh I have a surprise for you.", he says letting go of my hand. He walks over to the counter and grabs food from Y/F/R(your favorite restaurant). "I figured you would be hungry so I bought your favorite.",he says with a smile. I love this boy so much and I'm pretty hungry so-wait do I want to look the way I look now. Eating Y/F/R is the reason I look the way I look. 

"Umm I'm not really hungry right now maybe later.",I say looking down at my feet. I look up to see Vinnie with confused eyes but he chooses not to push. "Well I guess thats a no to the snacks and movies I brought too.",he says walking over to me. "Well not the movies. I'm always down for a good movie.",I say giving him a small smile and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and gives me a kiss. We walk to the living room and decide what movies we are going to watch. We decide on Princess and the Frog. 

"Not gonna lie I would smash Tiana sorry babygirl.",Vinnie says as he watched the princess glide across the screen. "What Vinn?",I say dying of laughter. "I'm serious babe she's so pretty. She reminds me of you actually maybe thats why I would smash.",he says looking at me. I give him pecks on the lips and snuggle into him more. "Babe can I ask you something?",Vinnie says. "Sure V whats up.",I say sitting up while he pauses the movie. 

"Are you ok first you didn't want me to pick you up even though I do that every time I see you and second you didnt want your Y/F/R you never turn them down.",he says concerned. I look down and start to cry. "I'm so chubby and dark Vinnie!",I say almost screaming. Vinnie jumps from my sudden outburst. He comes over and wraps his arms around me. I struggle for a while but soon sink into his arms. He rubs my back and gives me a kiss on my head as I sob loudly. I finally calm down and look at my hands. 

"Princess look at me.",Vinnie says. "Alisia look at me.",he says more sternly while grabbing my chin tilting it up. He gives me a passion filled kiss and wipes my remaining tears. "You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. You are so funny and kind. And I don't want to hear different. I love your body. To me it just means you have more love to give and I'm hear for it. And when it comes to your skin. It's so beautiful. Like a chocolate kiss.",he finishes with a kiss and a small laugh. 

I jump onto him and give him kisses all over his face. "I love you so much you know that.",I say erapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too mamas. And tell me when something is wrong ok. That's what I'm here for.",he says goving me a hug. "Now lets go warm up the food and eat.",he says picking me up. I smile and nod and he walks to the kitchen.

Another update done. I hope you liked it Alisia. And once again guys you are beautiful , amazing , worthy , incredible people and don't let anyone tell you different. Love you guys and stay safe. 🥰❤