pussy

Bryce and Sébastien have been beefing for a while now.(Ok I know Addison is apart of why they're beefing but she is not his girlfriend in this story so yep). This all started when Sébastien said that he would smash me when he knows I am clearly dating Bryce.

"WHAT'S UP GUYS WELCOME TO THE VLOG",I hear my boyfriend Bryce. I give a giggle over how hype he is all the time. "Oh there is my beautiful girlfriend. Hey babe.",he says. "Oh and by the way I wanna tell you the plan for today's vlog.

"Ok so dude is still talking crap.",Bryce says as he walks to the couch where I was sitting. I look up from my spot on the couch."Are you serious you told him to chill.",I say with a mug. "Exactly babe I can't take it any more.",Bryce says walking over to sit on the couch. He sits down and pulls me on his lap. 

"Is his girl still talking crap about you?",He says giving me a kiss. "Yep I am trying to stay calm but she running out talking about ItS oN siGht when she see me.",I say with a laugh. "You know babe I have an idea.",he says. "I'm listening.",I reply. "I was thinking we could maybe go give them a visit Abby texted Blake and said Sebastien and Issak are at the Clubhouse.",he says with a sly grin.

"Say less let me go get some sneakers and change clothes.",I say jumping of his lap. Look if I gotta get down and dirty I gotta be prepared. Bryce and Blake laugh as I jump of Bryce's la and run to the bedroom. I get dressed and come out. On the way to the Clubhouse we stop by the Hype House to pick up a surprise for Sebastien. 

We get to the Club House and Abby tells us Sebastien is in the backyard. "Bryce, Y/n don't ht them ok",Abby says with a laugh. We all laugh and walk to the backyard."Oh guys look there goes the pussy.",Bryce says with a laugh. Sebastien starts to look nervous. "What are you doing dude.",Sebastien says. His girlfriend Ava comes out (Sorry if your name is Ava I love you lol)."What are they doing here.",she says eyeing me up and down. I start walking towards her but Bryce grabs me. I look at her and mouth "You got lucky". She rolls her eyes and walks over to Sebastien. 

"We are here to show everybody how much of pussys you guys are.",Bryce says. "So we thought you guys would be hungry so we got you some pussycat food.",Bryce says with bright smile. Ava and Sebastien look shocked. Sebatien stands up and pushes Bryce and they start fighting. Screams erupt from the backyard as people try to break up the fight between the two boys.

Ava runs over and hits Bryce. Thats when I go to x-games mode. I run over and grab her and throw her to the ground. I get on top of her and start slugging her in the face. She screams for someone to get me off of her. "Touch. My.Boyfriend.Again.",I say with each hit. I get a glimpse of my hand to see blood. I feel arms around my waist lift me off her. "Y/N/N come on",a voice. Oh its Tayler. He puts me back on the ground. 

I look to see Sebestien getting up off the ground. He looks really bad. He has a busted lip and cuts on his face. I walk over to Bryce and he hugs me. "You good?",he asks. "Yea I'm good her nails just cut me under my eye. "I got her extensions though",I say holding up the blonde bundle witha huge grin. Bryce's mouth drops and he starts dying of laughter. "Well this is going to be all over shaderoom and tik tok room",he says throwing his arm around me as we walk out of the backyard. "Oh yea", I say wrapping my arm around his waist. 

Oh my gosh this was so fun to right. I somewhta hope Bryce and Sebestien don't get in a fight. Simply because if you know Bryce or have been a fan of Bryce for a while you know the boy can fight lol. But the part of the vlog when Sebastien was like I have people for you. I was like oh so we are threatening people now. But anyway what do you guys think is going to be the outcome. Alright I love you guys stay safe. Mwah