pt2 for Kylie

It's been a week since I have the last talk to Malcolm. I am more than conflicted right now. I want my baby boy back but some trust has died. I know Malcolm wouldn't cheat on me but its the fact it happened.

I trust Malcolm with all my heart I truly do but its Crystal I don't trust. She hates that I'm with Malcolm and honestly I don't blame her. She lost a real gem. "Hey girl", my best friend Maya says walking into my room. " Hey", I say with a small pout.

"Put some shoes on", she says. " Why cuz we are going to talk to Malcolm", she says nonchalantly. I look at her with a blank face."What no not now", I say snapping out of my daze. "Yes way I can't take seeing you like this I really can't", she continued.

" Fine", I say. I get up throw on a jacket and shoes. I then follow Maya to her car and hop in. We make it to Malcolm's house and she nods for me to go in. I go to the door and knock and Malcolm's mom opens the door. "Y/N/N?" she questions.

"Hi is Malcolm home", I say with a small wave. " Honey he hasn't left that room in a week except for bathroom and food", his mom says with a sigh. "May I see him please", I ask. " Yes, of course, I need him out of this funk", his mom says. She steps to the side and lets me in.

I walk up the stairs to Malcolm's room and I see him asleep. I go to beside his bed and he has tried dried tears on his face. Seeing him like this broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Mal Mal", I say rubbing his back to try and wake him up. His beautiful eyes open and he slightly smiles. He then wraps his arms around me and throws me into the bed with him. Our giggles fill the room. We look at each other and just hug. " I missed you so much", he says into my neck. "Oh you have no idea", I reply snuggling into him more.