Chris Daniels(silent treatment prank)

Today I decided to joke with Chris and do the silent treatment prank on him. Listening to SZA going down the highway I think of how he's going to react. Chris is really goofy but get mean when he wants to.

I get to the Daniels house and see Chris's brother and sister. "Hey guys.",I say walking into the house. I usually let myself in. I'm so close with the Daniels they gave me a key to the house.

"What's up.", Davion says not taking his eyes off the TV. "Hi girly.",Ariana says waving and smacking Davion on the back of the head. He takes his eyes off the TV and waves. I giggle at the shenanigans. "Guys I think I'm going to prank Chris.",I say lowering my voice.

"What are you going to do?",Ariana asks. "I think I'm going to do the silent treatment on him.",I say with an evil grin. "Oh thats good.",Ari says giving me a fist bump. "Well I'll see you guys wish me luck.",I say getting off the couch walking to Chris's room.

I open the door to hear Juice World and see led lights. I take a sigh and get into character. Walking in I toss my bad on the floor and sit on the bed next to Chris. "Hey baby?",Chris says confused.

I keep looking at the wall ignoring him." So I can't get a kiss at least?",he continues sitting up. "Babyyyyyy,babe,princess,boo,mama,    lovely, talk to meeeee.",he whines. He gives small kisses on me cheeks. A small smile almost formed but I quickly hid it. He reaches for my arm but I pull away.

"Yo whats your problem you walked in here with mad attitude.",Chris says raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and his mouth falls open. "(Your full name) what is the problem. Did I forget something?",he says getting up and walking over to me.

He pulls me over and I pull away. He keeps pulling until I'm in his lap. I try to get away but he holds me still."Y/N I'm not about to play with you. What's the issue.",he says. I get off his lap and sit on the opposite end of the bed.

I look at Chris and he looks at me shocked. He gets up from his end of the bed and walks to the door. He opens the door and looks outside. He goes outside the door and stands scratching his head. He looks down the hall and looks back in the room.

And I couldn't help but burst into laughter. "C what are you doing.",I say dying of laughter. His face breaks into  a smile." I was trying to figure out where that attitude came from.",he says laughing. He walks over to the bed and throws me over his shoulder.

"Chris put me down.",I scream and laugh. "Nope because you tried me.",he says then hits my butt hard. "Ow Christopher!",I yelp. He laughs and throws me onto the bed. I'm knocked my back and he crawls on top of me. He lays his head on my chest and I play with his hair.

"I thought we were going to have to box no cap.",he says looking up at me. "I would have smoked you to.",I say pinching his neck. We laugh and let the silence take over. "I love you baby.", Chris says giving me a kiss. "I love you more.",I say while smiling in the kiss. "If you do that to me again we gone have some issues.",He says biting my neck. "Chris please.",I say rolling my eyes.

Hope you guys liked it. I feel it was kinda short but I liked it.