Griffin (He Doesnt Like What You Wear Around the Boys)

Today was a lazy day at the Sway house. I've been upstairs in Griffin's room for some alone time by myself. The boys have are downstairs yelling at the football game down stairs. "COME WHAT IS HE DOING",I hear Bryce yell. "RIGHT BRO", Josh says soon after. I shake my head and laugh at the boys' silliness. 

As I scroll through Tik Tok I hear my stomach growl. Well I have been up ere for a while. I decide to go down stairs. I walk down the stairs and still see the boys yelling at the TV. "You know it can't hear you boys",I giggle. "But Y/N they-",Kio says as his eyes stop on you. His mouth drops and the rest of the boys except for Griffin who is still into the game turn around to see what has shocked their friend. 

Your Outfit:

My eyebrows raise as the rest of the boys mouth drop

My eyebrows raise as the rest of the boys mouth drop. "Boys this game is-",Griffin stops himself to see his friends staring at his girlfriend. "My eyes are up here boys",I say with a giggle. "Um babe can I talk to you for a sec please",Griffin says as he stands up hitting each boy down the line.

He grabs my arm and takes me in to the kitchen." We get into the kitchen and he let's my arm go.  "Baby are you serious.",he says with his hand on his forehead. "What its just shorts and a tank.",I say rolling my eyes. "First of all fix your face",he says holding up a finger. "Second your booty and boobs are out babe.",he says holding up a second finger. "Go change",Griffin says pointing to the stairs. 

I roll my eyes and go upstairs to change. I don't even feel like arguing with him. I go upstairs and change. But I decide to mess with Griffin he said change but he did't say what I look in my closet and find another outfit.

Next Outfit

I go back down stairs and make sure to walk in front of the boys to Griffin

I go back down stairs and make sure to walk in front of the boys to Griffin. "Happy nigga",I say with smile. He laughs and gives a smile. "That's it boys be back in a bit". He stands up and throws me over his shoulder. Uh oh.

I hope you guys enjoyed. Also I know I said I was gonna post every day. But school was whooping my behind yesterday. But as always leave a comment and vote.

xx Much Love <3