Stressed Vinnie

"Mamas maybe you should call it a night",Vinnie says as he wraps his arms around my waist. This week has been the most stressful week of my life. There is a chance I could get a promotion at work. I had to start my whole report over because the first time I worked on it I feel asleep and spilled coffee all over it.

"V I'm almost done with this report I literally have 2 more pages",I say removing his arm from around my shoulder. He gives me a small pout . "But babe you haven't even- VINNIE im serious knock it off",he tries to say as I interrupt him. I roll my eyes and start working on my report.He gets off the couch,grabs his keys and leaves.

I wanted to go after him but this report was really important. Vinnie tells me I don't have to work so hard because he can take care of the both of us. I don't wanna put that pressure on him.

I continue working on the report about an hour later the door opens. Vinnie comes in with bags in both hands. He walks to our shared bedroom and I hear the bags drop. He then walks over to the couch picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and walks to the bathroom.

"Vinnie put me down I have work to do I dont have time for this.",I yell as I hit his back. He still says no words we get to the bathroom and he sits me on the counter. "You are going to relax one way or another",he says. He starts running the bath and he looks at me. "Strip",he says with nonchalant face.

"Vinnie I-", I say but he gives me a look that shows he wasn't kidding. I take off my clothes and sit im the bath. Not gonna lie it felt amazing I had been tense all week. Vinnie drops a bath bomb in the tub and leaves. He comes back with (your favorite candy/chips and drink). "Eat this for now I just ordered (your favorite take out) on Door Dash. Sit here and relax ok your report isn't going anywhere", he gives me a kiss on the forehead and leaves the bathroom.

About 30 minutes later I decide to get out before I look like a prune. I slip my robe on and walk into the living room and see Vinnie on the couch watching World of Dance. I walk over and sit in his lap. I grab the remote and turn the TV off. "Hey I just wanna say I'm sorry Vinnie I really -",I say but Vinnie kisses me.

"Its alright baby you were stressed we all have those times",he says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I snuggle into the nook of his neck. We lay there in the beautiful silence for a while. It was nice. We ended up falling asleep.

The door bell rings and both of us wake up. I get off Vinnie's lap and he goes to get the food. We sit on the couch,turn on the TV and start to eat. We finish eating and Vinnie grabs my laptop ready to start now love", he says with a smile. "Yep", I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek. Man I love this boy.