Request for Lauren(Kirishima)

So you guys quick update. So i've decided to change this book into not just a Tik Toker book but for anybody. It can be you guys favorite actor,singer,book character, anime anything. So yea just wanted to let you guys know.

           "Babe can you help-?",Kirishima says loudly walking into my bedroom but I quickly shush him.  He gives a confused look and I point to my phone. He mouths "who is it" and I respond with "Eri". "Whos that Ren?",Eri says through the phone. "Umm my next door neighbor.",I stutter out. "I guess I was the neighbor last night too.",Kiri says with a smirk on his face. I grab the nearest thing on the bed and throw it at him. 

           I hurry to get off the phone with Eri telling her I will talk to her tomorrow. "Do you have to be the way you are alll the time Kiri.",I say looking at my boyfriend. "I think I am a delight to be around.",Kiri says getting up walking over to me. "Yea a joy my-language.",I say but Kiri puts his finger against my lips. " Any way what did you need baby.",I say playing with his hair. "Funny that you're playing with my hair because that's what I need help with. Wanna help me dye it I could use the help.",he says snuggling into me. Kiri always claims to be this big manly tough guy but when it comes to me he melts in the palm of my hand. 

             "Yea sure babe I'd love to help.",I say getting up, grabbing his hand, and walking to the bathroom. We get in the bathroom and I go under the counter and get the dye, brush, and all the other things we need. I try to get on the counter but struggle. Kiri gives a slight chuckle and walks over gives me a small lift. I hop onto the counter and spread my legs(Lauren I already know what you're thinking stop it 😂)to make room for Kiri. He goes between my legs. I put the dye on his hair and work it through. We laugh and make jokes the whole time. "Babe my forehead.",Kiri whines. "Sorry sorry.",I say wiping the red dye from his forehead.

           My phone rings through the house. I look down at Kiri with a small smile. He rolls his eyes and says,"You're lucky I love you." He brings me my phone."Uchaco.",he says handing me my phone. "Coco whats up.",I say. We talk while I finish dying Kiri's hair. "Well I'll talk to you later Uchaco I'm pretty busy with something.",I say smacking Kiri's hand as he tries to touch his hair. "Yea same Im going to go hang out with  Izuku bye Ren.",Uchaco says. "Have fun love birds.",I say with a small giggle. 

           "Alright Kiri all done.",I say blow drying his hair. "It looks amazing thank you Renny.",he says playing with it in the mirrior. I hop down from the counter and try to wash my stained hands. Kiri and I hang out a little longer but he has to go because we have school tomorrow. "See you at school tomorrow baby.",Kiri says in my doorframe. "Bye bye.",I say giving him a peck on the lips. I go back to my room do my night routine and get ready for bed. 

NEXT MORNING

     "Hey Renny!",I hear Izuku say. "Hi.",I say walking over. "Did you murder somebody last night or something.",Izuku says nodding towards my hands. I look down and quickly hide my hands. "I ugh ugh- Hey girls.",I stutter but Kiri interrupts. He looks at me smiling at me. I nod him off."Hi Kiri your hair looks amazing by the way did you just get it dyed..",Izuku says eying Kiri and I. "Yea I had some pretty great help.Well guys see you in class.",Kiri winks at me and leaves. Izuku looks at my hands and then Kiri's hair. 

      She gasps and runs. "Izu Izu come here right now Izu.",I say whisper shouting as I chase her. She runs into the class room and says,"Kiri and Lauren are dating." Everyone looks at Kiri and then me in shock. "Supriseee.",I say awkardly doing jazz hands. Everyone laughs as the class room is filled with I knew its and oh that make senses. I go to sit next to Kiri and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you you know that.",he says giving me a small smile and looking me in my eyes. "More than ever.",I say returning the gesture. Man I love this school.

I hope you guys enjoy. I hope that was what you wanted Lauren.