Yall Pt2

So for my babies who don't know whats going on right now. Twitter and Insta were a mess yesterday. This all started when people found out Chase(Lil Huddy) kissed Nessa(Josh Richards ex girlfriend. After Chase got exposed for that left and right people were tweeting and exposing. Some of the main people involved were Chase,Jaden,Blake Gray,Bryce,Charli and so many others. Even the og musical.ly people were wondering what is going on.

Now most would be like what's the big deal. But people are saying the boys feel that Chase broke the bro code.

Charli then started to tweet about Chase treated while they were dating.Jaden Josh and Blake went to the Hype House to confront Chase. Then Kio and his ex girl friend Olivia were involved because of cheating rumors. Basically everybody was exposing everybody.

Chase then started tweeting about how Griffin cheated on Dixie. Anthony got with Cynthia(also Chase's ex girl friend) Jaden tried to get with Dixie.And Kio cheated on Olivia.

Now remember when Kio and Olivia broke up people were very confused even Kio. Now that Chase said Kio cheated on Olivia everybody believes thats the reason they called it quits. Olivia broke up with Kio first.

Oooo yall I feel like a drama page.😂

If I have anything wrong please correct it.

Ok yall im salty cuz Wattpad won't let me be messy and upload the tweets I'm gonna try again.