merrick

Opening my eyes to the golden sun rays shining through my square window. I look to see clothes on the floor and a cool breeze on my bare body resulting in goosebumps. The thoughts of last nights activities come to mind. A smile spreads across my face but soon fades when I realize how to go to work in a 2 hours.

I try to get out of bed but suddenly get pulled back down by a pair of muscular arms. "Where do you think you're going.",Merrick asks. I sit back down on the bed and snuggle into Merrick. "Well I was trying to go to work Ricky.",I say with a giggle. I called Merrick "Ricky" because well its a cute nickname.

"Ughhh today is Monday.",he groans. He lets go and sits up. I turn over to see his back muscles and biceps twitch. "Like what you see beautiful.",he says with his signature smirk. "In your dreams Beaumont.", I say rolling my eyes. "Well last time I checked last night wasnt a dream.",he says giving me a peck of the lips before going to the bathroom.

I pick up the nearest thing on the bed side table and throw it at him. Merrick dodges the assault and runs to the bathroom. "Stupid military reflexes.",I whisper. I get up stretch and walk over to my dresser and pick up clothes for the day. I work as a district attorney and I love my job.

30 minutes past and Merrick comes out of the bathroom. "Took you long enough.",I say pushing him to get in the bathroom. "Oh no you don't you have to pay a toll for the bathroom.",Merrick says pulling me from the door. "A toll?",I say with a raised eyebrow. He shakes his head excitedely. "And that toll is?", I ask. "5 kisses.",he says with his lips puckered.

"What 5 kisses really Ricky.",I continue to laugh." I know right the economy these days.",he says grabbing me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I shake my head and lean up to give him his "toll". "Thank you.",he says as he gives me an accomplished smile.

I walk into the bathroom and get ready. Realizing we both have about 30 minutes to get to work. We grab granola bars and make smoothies. A car honks outside and Merrick goes to look. "Thats Aaron see you later babe.",he says giving me a kiss on the lips. He grabs his gear,and runs out the door. "BE SAFE LOVE YOU.",I yell. "I WILL AND LOVE YOU MORE", He yells and turns around to blow me a kiss. I shake my head and rush to my car heading for a long day of work.

Yall....I have lashes but NO GLUE🥲😫 and they are so pretty but I have no freaking glue to wear them.