hi guys...

*trigger warning death, hate crime, racism(just in case)

So I am little upset right now. But before I get started lets get something clear. YES I am a proud supporter of BLM and They Can't Burn Us All movements and any other minority movements.And I know a lot of you are probably going to ignore this but I feel it needs to be said. I was watching the news and I am disgusted truly disgusted. Day after day hate crime after hate crime. Against the minorities of America. I have a 14 year old brother. He looks older than what he is. He is 5'9 almost 6'0 200 something pounds. Do you guys know how scared I am something is going to happen to him because the police deem him as a "threat" I literally just seen an unarmed black man shot and killed on tv. Out in the broad public daylight. He was killed for jaywalking. JAYWALKING!! I am sick of this sick of it. 

And don't even get me started on my Asian community. If I have any asian readers I am truly so sorry and heartbroken with the hate crimes that have taken place in your community and I am mourning with you. I am heartbroken by the amount of hate crimes that has happen against the asian community. Guys it is not the asian communities fault for COVID and if you think it is you are an awful human being and thats just the truth. And because the media is doing an awful job at informing people of this i will.

July 31 – Bronx, NY: A man was arrested after harassing an Asian woman on the subway. The man reportedly spat on the woman and yelled at her, "Asians caused the virus!" and "Go back to China! Go back to Manhattan!"

July 18: An Asian American restaurant owner says he was attacked by a man who refused to comply with the restaurant's health measures. The man allegedly told the restaurant owner, "Fuck you and your chinky ass policy" and told him to "Go back to China, you COVID ass."

June 6 – Denver, CO: Two Asian American people were verbally accosted while walking on the street by a woman who told them they "smell like shit" and "You guys are all disgusting! You all!"

 May 15 – New York, NY: An Asian woman was verbally harassed by fellow subway passenger for not wearing her mask "properly." The passenger yelled at the victim, "You fucking Chinese don't speak English! Go back to China!" She also slapped the victim's phone away.

May 12 – Stevens Point, WI: A man was arrested after using racial slurs against Asian customers in a grocery store. According to police "the customers were called names and harassed for wearing masks because of their race."

If none of these made you upset then Idk what to tell you. But I will say is imagine if that was your family member.

Also if you guys are into staying informed on these topics I will be making a book for my "Fellow activists" 😂So if there is anything I can do you regarding any civil justice movement you guys can dm me here or instagram----->@kylee_41 

Guys please please stay safe. You guys are like a second family. I love you guys so much. Also Trump supporters Proud Boys Bugaloo Boys Oath Keepers all of those guys plan to storm the capital again March 4 so guys please be careful if you live in DC.

    ❤❤❤❤