sway la

SO GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE PART ONE OF THE UPDATE

THIS IDEA WAS GIVEN TO BE BY @Xdysfunctional AND ITS AN IDEA SHE IS GOING TO BE USING ON HER BOOK AS WELL. BUT SHE WAS SWEET ENOUGH TO LET ME USE THE IDEA TOO. SO THERE  WILL BE  DIFFERENT VERSIONS. BUT GUYS PLEASE GO SHOW HER SOME LOVE AND READ HER TWO NEW BOOKS.

Bryce's Pov

"BOYSSSS! COME ON!",I yell. I hear footsteps coming from all over the house. Jaden Blake and Josh come from by the pool. Anthony and Quinton come from the kitchen. And Kio and Griffin come from the upstairs game room. "So you guys know we get a new SWAY member today.",I say rubbing my hands together. 

They nod their head and I continue. "You guys don't know who it is but I do.",I say. "They will be here soon.",I finish. I check my phone to see a text from the person saying they are pulling up in the driveway. "Alright guys they're here.", I say putting my phone in my pocket.

Y/n's POV

I pull up to the Sway house heart beating fast. Yep I am officially the first SWAY girl. Am I excited? Oh yea. I get out grab my bag and walk to the door. I knock on the door and wait for some one to answer. The door opens...

Blake's POV

I go to open the door and see...a girl. She has glowing brown skin, blueish hazel eyes,a slim waist, thick thighs, long curly hair and a fat-.I shake my head and collect my thoughts. Man she may be here for one of the boys. Talk Blake geez.

"Hi gorgeous can I help you?", I say as I can't help to look at her features. "Aren't you a charmer.",she says with a giggle. "Only with beautiful girls like you.",I say giving her a smile. How is her voice sexy? "So are we going to chill out here because I kinda need to talk to Bryce.",she says moving a curl from her face. Man she has an amazing smile."Oh sorry come on in.",I say somewhat disappointed. Bryce always gets the cute girls. "Bryceeee!",I yell. 

Y/N's POV

He was cute. Wait stop Y/N thats not what you're here for. I walk into the kitchen and see Bryce. The boys mouths drop as Bryce comes to give me a hug. "Boys meet the new SWAY girl Y/N.",Bryce says throwing a arm around my shoulder as I wave.

Blake's POV

The new SWAY girl?

Jaden's POV

Did I hear that right?

Josh's POV

SWAY girl?

Quinton's POV

A girl in SWAY this should be good?

Griffin's POV

She's hot I gotta give her that but a girl in SWAY

Kio's POV

A girl..in SWAY lets see how this goes

Y/N'S POV

Seeing their faces is priceless. "Nice to meet you guys.",I say. "You must be Kio.",I say pointing to a tall boy with light brown eyes. "You must be Griffin.",I say pointing to a blue eyed brunette. "Quinton.",I say pointing at a boy with jet black short hair and hazel eyes. "Josh.",I continue pointing at a guy with bright baby blue eyes and long brown hair. "Jaden.", I say pointing at the boy with tattoos and curly black hair. "Blake.",I finish pointing at the boy with brown blonde hair and green eyes. He nods and gives me a wink. I roll my eyes playfully and look at Bryce."I already know you.",I say pointing at Bryce laughing and rolling my eyes. "Yea yea.",he says playfully pushing me.

"Tell us about you Y/n.",Jaden says.

BLAKE'S POV

So she isnt here for Bryce. Time to shoot my shot.

Y/N'S POV

"Well my name is Y/n. I'm from (your hometown).I can sing, dance, rap, and I am a pretty good cook. And my favorite color is blue. I hope we can have a lot of fun and get along.",I say finishing with a smile. The boys stare at me. Bryce slams his hands on the counter top and they snap out of it. I love it here already this is going to be fun.

I hope you guys like it. This was a fun idea to play around with. Like I said Part two coming soon. This was more like an opening to the story.💕💕💕