vinnie(clingy)

⚠️may be super cringey
I want to feel like this forever

Vinnie and I have been having a lazy day around his house today. He invited me over earlier this morning. Why so earlier I dont know.Let's just say it was well needed. A whole day full of kisses and cuddles with the love of my life sign me up. I was in the kitchen while Vinnie was going to change pants because he spilled juice on them.

I was mixing the brownie mixtures when I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head snuggled in my neck. Vinnie starts to kiss my neck and rock us side to side."I just wanna stay like this forever.",he says with a sigh. I wonder what's gotten into him today. "You good baby boy?",I say pouring the brownie mix into the pan.

"I'm good mamas I just wanna feel you.",he says as his hands move to my butt and thighs. I turn around and give him a peck on the lips and go back to mixing the brownies. But we have come to a problem. I need to put the brownies in the oven. But Vinnie is wrapped around me like a baby monkey. I decide to just make a quick dash for the oven.I unwrap his arms from around my waist and he gives a small whine.

Ok what is going on. He's always been affectionate but never like this. "Hey im just putting the brownies in the oven baby.",I say putting them in the oven and walking back to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. I kiss his chest and he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

We stand them for a couple of minutes and I start to feel some wet hit my forehead. Then I heard sniffles." I had a nightmare last night...I couldn't save you.",he says as his grip gets tighter. "When I woke up it felt so real. Thats why I asked you to come over so early today. I had to see you. To know you are still hear and not hurt.",he finishes. By the time he finishes im in tears. It killed me to see my baby crying. "Aw Bubba you know I'm not going anywhere.",I say taking his face in my hands. I go on my tip toes to give him a sweet kisses and he picks me up and sits me on the counter.

We made out till the timer went off for the brownies. I jump off the counter and run to the oven. After sitting the brownies out to cool. Vinnie walks over and kisses my temple. "Sorry you had to see me all emotional and crying I know it isn't exactly manly.",he says with red eyes.

"Vinnie dont you ever say anything like that again I think a man who is in touch with his feelings is very attractive. I wanna know you feel every moment of the day because I care about you. It takes a real man who isn't full of toxic masculinity to admit that he is upset or will cry in front of his girl.",I say with a small smile. "I love you for you babe inside and out when we started dating we agreed on telling each other how we feel.",I finish.

"You are one of the best things that have ever happen to me you know that.",he says pulling me closer to him. "Same here V same here.",I say snuggling into him. The brownies cool,we cut them up, put them on plates with ice cream,and go in the living room to watch Disney Plus and cuddle.

Ok guys totally almost didn't cry when writing this. 😂 but seriously this was fun I really liked this one. Vinnie is my husband but we can share since I LOVE yall.