jordan huxhold

I couldn't believe it. Jordan missed our date. I usually don't get worked up about these things, but it's just I haven't seen him  in 2 weeks.

I walk into my house and go to my room. I take off my clothes off and do my night routine. While I'm brushing my teeth my phone rings. I go to see who it is and it's Jordan. I let the phone ring. Deciding I  wanted to make sure he gets the message.

I answer the phone and say, "I'm mad at you" and with that, I hang up. Jordan calls back 2 more times but stops.

I get in the bed and start to watch Netflix. I hear a car door close. I  know its Jordan after all I  did give him a key to the house. I decided that if he comes up the stairs you were going to continue to ignore him.

As if on cue Jordan opens the door."Hey baby", Jordan whispers."Baby cmon I'm sorry I forgot. Jordan climbs into bed with me but I flip over with my back to him. "Y/N are we really doing this right now I said I was sorry", he continues.

" You're a jerk you know that, "you whisper."You promised me,Jordan, you said it was going to be me and you since you're back", you continue with tears in your eyes. Jordan hears my small whimpers and starts to cuddle me. I try to push him off of me but I give up.

" I'm sorry baby girl I really am" It truly slipped my mind" You know I would never forget about you like that", says Jordan."I forgive you just promise it won't happen again", you say."Baby girl I promise", he agrees. You both then lay in bed and cuddle.