request for Lauren

This one for my girl Lauren. Hope you like it.

Today my best friend Maya and I plan on going out tonight with some other friends for a girls night. And of course the number one rule of girls night is NO BOYS. Maya and I are in my room deciding on how we are going to do our makeup for tonight.

"So Lauren does Noah know you're going out tonight.",Maya says with a smirk. Ha ha she thinks she's so funny. "You miss girls night ONE time and never hear the end of it.",I say with an eye roll. Maya laughs as she goes in my closet to "borrow" some heels i know ill never get back.

Last time we were planning girls night I didn't make it because well you know...my man had needs. But thats besides the point I'm going no matter what tonight in trouble or not.

Its around 8:00 when Maya and I decide to get ready. We chose the cutest outfits but they are a bit on the exposing side.

 We chose the cutest outfits but they are a bit on the exposing side

Lauren on the left Maya on the right

We head down stairs to see my boyfriend Noah sitting on the couch watching Anime. I grab Maya's hand and try to rush past while saying goodbyes and I love yous. "Aht aht hold it.", Noah says with his finger in the air. Maya and I freeze and turn around.

"Sorry you're on your own Laur love you though.",she says giving me a kiss on the cheek and rushing out the door. "TRAITOR.",I yell as I hear the door slam. I look at Noah and see a different look in his eyes different from a few minutes before.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that Lauren.",he says walking towards me with a slight smirk on his face." I thought I was the only man who could see you like this.",he says while softly rubbing my shoulders. Uh oh did he say my first name. Wow I really did it this time.

"Oo-out with Maya an-ndd the girls.",I manage to stutter out. Seeing this side of Noah always catches me off guard. He's usually so goofy and sweet but can get so possessive and sexy. I walk backwards and feel my back hit the wall in the living room. Noah walks up to me,holds my arms above my head,and starts kissing my neck.

"Baby please stay home with me. I can make it worth your time.",he whispers in my ear. I start to melt in his arms but realize where I have to be. "Noah oo ok lets compromise.",I say as he lets my arms go. "Im listening.",he says stepping back but wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ill be back home by 3:30-no 2:30.",I say but get interrupted by Noah. "What no.",I say but see the look he gives me. "Fine 3:00 but thats it.",I say. Noah looks at me,thinks for a moment,and nods his head"Deal.",he says right after kissing me on the cheek.

Hahaha in your face Maya. "But baby pleaseeee hurry back ok.",Noah says with his big brown puppy eyes. I give him a smile and a long reassuring kiss on the lips. "I promise alright.",I say walking to the door. I then feel a strong sting to my butt and hurry to grab it to soothe the ache. "You and all that behind you is mine when you get back please don't make me come get you.",he says with a wink going back to the couch.

That boy is crazy. I walk to the car and see Maya look at me with a puzzled look. "What?", I say with a giggle. "You made it out alive?",she says play checking my body for "injuries". "You know you are full of jokes tonight",I say pulling out of the driveway as she turns on the radio.

Hope you like it Lauren. It was definitely fun to right. But yep hope you guys enjoyed. Love you my sweet babies and stay safe.❤❤