nick bencivengo(making cute tik toks)

I get out of my car and walk up the driveway to the Bencivengo house. Before I knock on the door the door swings open. "My beautiful princess is here.",Nick yells picking me up and squeezing me. "Oh my gosh Nick your neighbors are watching.",I say or at least try to say as he pecks my lips multiple times.

"I don't care I haven't seen you in two weeks forget them.",He says walking into the house and sits me on my feet. He closes the door and walks right back over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head in my neck.

"How did you see me.",I say rubbing his curls. "I was waiting by the window I've really missed you.",he says placing a kiss on my neck. He finally lets go and grabs my hand to walk me to the living room. "So what do you wanna do?",I ask trying to sit on the couch but Nick pulls me onto his lap. "Well I do need to make some tik toks wanna make some with me?",he says grabbing my hands and kissing them.

"Yea sure I need to make some too.",I say standing up to grab my phone. We set up our phones and find a sound. We do our individual tik toks."Hey come do one with me princess.",Nick says grabbing my hands. I walk over and he wraps an arm around my shoulder as he goes through the sound.

He picks the Put your head on my shoulder sound and sets it up. The sound plays and Nick pulls me closer to him. He picks me and my legs go around his waist. He lifts my chin with his thumb and gives me a soft kiss. I feel his cold rings against my cheek but a warm feeling in my stomach. The sound ends and he pulls away.

"Wow.",I say with a big smile. "Man I love you.",Nicky says looking me in my eyes. I get shy and hide my face in his neck. "Oh my big baby.",he says tickling me. He puts me down again.

Now my turn to chose a sound. I chose the Crybaby sound by Megan. I click the sound but don't tell Nick what sound I chose. "Baby what sound you pick.",he says coming from the kitchen with snacks."You'll see.",I say with a smirk. I click the sound and get into position(did I use that right?😂)

The sound comes on and I start dancing but stop because Nick stands in the doorway with an eyebrow raised and arms crossed. I stand up,try not to laugh and walk to the phone and cut the video. Nick walks over and snatches me up. "You think that was funny.", Nick says trying not to laugh.

He gives me a smack on the butt. "Owww Nicky.",I groan but giggle. He puts me down. We continue to make tik toks. And I pull him to the bathroom so we can make some cute mirror tik toks.

I use the Megan freestyle(can y'all tell I love Megan😂). We go to the mirror and the sound plays.

"He ain't that cute, but he could dress, it's the Patek for me, ayy.",I lip sync looking in the mirror. "It was the knees for him, hmm, the way that it squeeze for him, ayy.",I mouth dancing on Nick as he grabs my waist.
"He done f* a whole lotta b*, but it was the me for him, ayy.",I finish winking in the mirror and he kisses me on the cheek.

I upload the video and check some other messages. "Princess look at me.",I look up and see Nick recording me. I do a silly face and he laughs. "Isn't she so gorgeous guys.",he says. I hide my face in my hands. "Nooo don't do that you're too pretty.",he says. I groan in my hands and Nick laughs.

Nick walks over and gives me a kiss on the forehead. We go over to the couch and we scroll the comments and likes. "You guys are so cute. Goals. If I want my relationship to be like this.",I read out. Nick laughs,"they are so sweet." " I know right.",I see a few haters in the comments but Nick and I 's fans usually handle them.

We continue to make tik toks for the rest of the day till we get tired and chill on the couch and watch movies. "I love you you know that right.",Nick says looking me in my eyes. I nod,I love you more.",I say. "Not even possoble.",he says leaning in and giving me a kiss.