he gets in a fight(bryce)

Based on the fight Bryce had with "jake paul's friend" 😂

I decided to stay home from the party tonight. I had a slight headache and simply wasn't in the mood for a party. Bryce wanted to stay with me but I told him to go and have fun. I wasn't the clingy or controlling girlfriend who would make their boyfriend stay at home. I trust Bryce and he trusts me.

I'm sitting on the bed watching Spongebob when my phone rings. I look at the contact name and it's Griffin. "Hello", I answer confused." Hey Y/N/N(your nickname) we're coming back to the hotel Bryce got in a fight with one of Jake's friends", Griffin says with a sigh.

I leave this boy alone for one second and all hell breaks loose."Alright ill be here", I say. We both hang up and 30 minutes later the door opens. Bryce walks in and lays on the bed with me. "Alright Rocky what happens", I say with a giggle. Bryce has always had a temper but everyone says since we got together he has calmed down a lot." Let's go get you clean up while you explain", I say.

I take out the peroxide, cotton balls, and bandaids. He sits on the counter, grabs your thighs and pulls you between his legs. Bryce explains what happened while I  dab his face with peroxide and cotton balls. "You're an idiot you know that", I say still looking at the black eye. " Yea I know but hey I'm your idiot", he says with his signature smile.

You can't help but feel sad. Bryce had come so far temper wise. He finally got past the incident with Zach and now this happens. Tears fall and Bryce's face falls. "Hey mama what's wrong why you crying", Bryce says. " It's just you were doing so much better with your temper and this-, I get interrupted as Bryce begins to talk."Hey, bebe it's ok I'm fine I did good he hit me first i admit I could have just taken it", Bryce says. He gives me a kiss and hug. "I love you", I say. " I love you more", say Bryce.