Jaden(you get in a fight with his ex)

Psa: I have nothing against Mads just an imagine (edit:even though she seems a little stalkerish to Jaden but thats none of my business....)

Time after time Mads Lewis has tried me. I can't help that Jaden decided to date me after her. She was the one being all stalkerish and weird with Jaden. Jaden has her blocked on Instagram, Twitter,Instagram,Tik Tok, Triller, regular messages, and for crying out loud how do you get blocked on gmail. 

"Baby I'm going to go ride dirt bikes with Bryce and Taylor wanna come?",Jaden says entering my bedroom. "Nah no thank you bubba. I'm going to stay here and catch up on Bridgerton.",I say settling into my couch with my blanket and snacks. Simon comes on to the screen and i clutch the candy bag. "Jesus I had to clutch my pearls for a second.",I say watching him take his shirt off. 

Jaden gives me a "really" look and I shrug my shoulders. He walks over gives me and kiss and takes some of my gummy worms. "Bye baby love you.",he says eating a gummy worm walking to the door. "Love you more and be safe please.",I yell remembering he's going to be with Bryce. "I will.",he responds and closes the door.

2 HOURS LATER

I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it. "Commingggg!",I say getting up from couch. I open the door it was Mads. And she decides to waltz herself into my house. "Is Jaden here?", said the devil. " Excuse me but you about to get drop kicked if you don't get out of my house. Have you lost your mind?", I say with a warning. I hear my door open again but this person acknowledges who they are."Baby it's me, Bryce, and Tayler.", I hear Jaden yell.

" J please hurry I am about to go to jail", I say staring at Mads. A look of fear spreads on her face as I hear the boys run into the living and they all stand in front of me. "Mads? What are you doing in here. I told you to stay away from us.Get out of here.", Jaden says." I miss you Jaden.", says Mads."I know this ghetto thing can't do you the way I did you and you know it.", she continues and walks towards Jaden. She tries to rub his arm but he pushes her away.

"That's it", I say as I push through the boys and grabs Mads. " You gone keep my name out yo mouth.", I say with each punch I throw. "Y/N come on let her go.",I hear Tayler say as I feel arms wrap around my waist and lift me off Mads. She stands up with her mouth leaking. I still struggle against Tayler as Jaden throws Mads out of my house.

"Not gonna lie that was hot.", says Bryce. You all laugh. " You good baby girl?", says Jaden as he grabs my face and examines."I am fine J.", I reply with a giggle. He gives me a kiss on my lips and gives me a hug. "So now y'all ready for snacks and movies", I ask. "Yes ma'am", the boys yell.