⚠YOU WERE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP

" I'm sorry baby it won't happen again", I cry."SHUT UP", my ex Liam yells at me. I suddenly feel a hand hit me. I deal with this daily. One minute he's all nice and loving the next he's the devil reincarnate. "See what you made me do", he yells. " You know I hate hitting you Y/N", he continues.

I look up at him with years in my eyes and his face softens. This all started because my best friend Sebastien texted me. Liam saw it and bugged out. Sebastian was asking me if I was ok because he saw a bruise on my arm from Liam.

"See if you wouldn't tell my business you wouldn't be in the situation", he says looking at me." He helps me and tells me to go clean myself up. Silent tears continue to run down my face. Sebastian knows Liam hits me and he has been trying to get me to leave him. But I can't feel like I can help him.

The cleaning process lasted longer than it should simply because I keep crying. I wipe my eyes and Liam bursts through the bathroom door. His hand wraps around my neck and he begins to close his hand. "WHY IS HE CALLING", he screams. My eyes are teary from the lack of oxygen but I see it's Sebastien. I struggle and gasp for air as Liam throws me into the wall.

" Answer it", Liam says. I look at him and answer "Hello". " Omg Y/N are you ok I know I'm not supposed to call but after he snatched you today I knew I needed to call you."Sebastien rushes out. "I'm fine", I say. " I'm coming over I have to see you right now", Sebastien says.

My heart drops. "What did he say", Liam says." I I I -,"i stutter out. Another slap hits my face. Rapid knocks hit the door. "Stay here", Liam says. Tears continue to fall as i hear Sebestiens voice. " Y/N WHERE ARE YOU", Sebestien yells. A sudden burst of confidence and fear comes out. "IN HERE", I say with tears flowing freely.

This is it I'm saved. I hear footsteps and the door bursts open. Arms grab me and i start flinging around." Amor Amor its me Seb", i hear a voice say. I calm down and just hold Sebestien. After 10 minutes we walk downstairs and i see liam laid on the floor knocked out. I decide not to ask any questions and leave with Sebestien. This is a new beginning and a new me. This is going to be a king but exciting journey.

Alright guys this was a bit of a long one. But i really like it and i hope you guys do too. If you guys have any requests i prefer you leave them in the comments of the chapters. Because i don't open my private messages. Also should i do a part 2 for this chapter.