Mando

Your P/O/V:

Humming softly to myself I unlock the front door and push up the shutters allowing the early morning light to filter in. walking out into the sunshine I stretch and make my way over to the x-wing parked in one of the landing bays.

Grabbing my tool belt and communicator I clip them into place before sliding under the x-wing beginning to re-align the wires. Cursing when they start sparking I hastily tug the red one out putting it in a different place.

The sound of failing engines followed by loud crunching and groaning and finally the stutter of engines giving out draws me out from under the ship. I grin running my eyes over the familiar ship in front of me. The main door opens the ramp opening halfway before falling with a clang to the ground.

Walking over I shove my hands my hands in my pockets grinning at the Mandalorian as he walks down the ramp "Every time I see you your ship looks on the brink of falling apart."

"Rouge bounty hunter."

"I'm guessing they are now rotting in a cell?" he nods turning to examine his ship.

"Can you fix it?" I chuckle

"Are you doubting my skills? I can fix anything. Give me three days." He nods

"Do you know a twi'l ek called Bhlaghal?"

"Green, scar on his left cheek?" he passed through here two days ago was heading to the city."

"Do you have..."

"Speeders around the back."

A low chuckle comes from the modulator "Thank you."
"Any time." He disappears back into the ship reappearing with a bag and gun slung over his shoulder "Bye Mando." He nods slightly before walking away looking extremely intimidating in his armor. I feel sorry for Bhlaghal who ever he is. Turning back to the wreckage of a ship in front of me, I'd better get to work.

(time skip 3 days)

Sliding the last panel into place I wander through the ship to the cockpit for one find check over. The engines and shields are fully operational and no flashing warning lights. Job complete.

Gathering up my tools I dump them on the tray out side and pick up an old shirt attempting to rub the grease of my hands and face. Managing to get the worst of I sling the rag over my shoulder. The familiar sound of my speeder echoes around and the enclosed space so I walk over to the main building watching Mando drag a dark green twi'l ek through the dirt.

Once they've disappeared in the ship I walk back out to greet Mando. "Caught the criminal then?" he nods holding out a bag of credits "That should cover it." I open the bag "Mando this is to much." He shakes his head "You can use it to clear your debts.

I gape at him, how did he remember that? I scramble around for the right thing to say but can't think of anything other than "Thank you. This means a lot more than I can say." He nods "I'll be back soon." I laugh "Not too soon I hope. Your ship is not indestructible." He chuckles "Luckily I have a wonderful mechanic to fix her up for me." I flush slightly at the praise giving him a warm smile "See you soon Mando." I wave slightly watching the ship take of and hastily cover my face to block the dust that flies up.