Rescue mission

Mando P/O/V:

I sit slumped against the wall flicking a small knife through my fingers. The three others in the cell stare blankly at the walls. "So excellent rescue." Jos the man we were supposed to rescue grins the woman opposite him who didn't share her name but seems to go by Snap glares at him "Not funny dude." he shrugs "We're probably gonna die may as well make light of it." Snap scowls "Luna is dead. We're trapped in here and you think joking around is a good plan." he shrugs raising his hands in surrender "Sorry Snap." 

Jos starts whistling and smacking his knees until Snap gives a glare that could cut through stone "Sorry." I frown we've been in here three hours and they are already driving me insane. Lifting a knee so I can sit up straighter sends a bolt of pain up my side. Blood has already soaked through the makeshift bandage that Otis made from his jacket a similar bandage is wrapped around his upper arm and Snaps thigh. For Quinn, his people aren't that bad even if they are beginning to get on my nerves. 

Jos opens his mouth to say something but quickly closes it when Snap reaches for her blaster. Otis scowls "Will you two stop behaving like children. We are all armed and still stuck in this bloody room." The walls are solid metal littered with scorch marks from when we tried to shoot our way out. "Don't forget we are greatly outnumbered by highly trained guards." Otis frowns shaking his head "Remind me why we came to rescue you?"
"Because I am devlishly handsome and you would miss me too much?" 
"More like a pain in the ass."
"Aww come on Snap you know you love me." 

Snap growls while I stop flicking my knife "Enough all of you." Jos puts a hand to his chest "He speaks." I roll my eyes straining to hear outside the room "Shut up. Listen." they all fall silent listening to the muffled sounds outside. They sound like shots followed by thuds of people falling to the floor. "What the hell is going on out there?" 

The door bangs open a masked figure appearing in the gap a rifel strapped to their back and blaster in hand "Congratulations your being rescued. Now lets get out of here before they work out how to open the locks." Snap and Otis are instantly on their feet glancing out into the corridor "How many of you are there?" 
"Just me. Lets go." I stand ignoring the shooting pains. Its not possible. They can't have come because its insainly stupid. 

Y/N reaches up and pulls down their mask "Explanations later. Come on." rolling their eyes the reach forward and grab my hand dragging me out the room "I'm serious Mando, we don't have long." They take of running leading the way through a maze of corridors every single adjoing corridor is blocked of with a steel door. Somehow they must have managed to override the entire security system creating a clear path out. I knew they were good with computers but Maker this is insane. Alarms start blaring by the time we reach the last corriodor red lights flashing as a blast down starts lowering over the main entrance. 

We reach the door just as a large explosion echoes behind us followed by angry yells, looks like the got through one of the doors. Outside are the speeder bikes that we bought by some miracle they haven't been stolen or tampered with. Another explosian shakes the building behind us larger this time causing parts of the ceiling to crumble as we race outside into the open air skidding under the blast door as it thuds into place.

When the third explosion goes of we are all racing away back towards town. Y/N is instantly by my side the moment we stop the bikes glaring into my visor "Don't you ever. Ever do anything like that again. Its a bloody miracle I've been here before and knew where you were. You swore you would be careful. I can't lose you Mando." 

Not caring about the three watching hunters I pull them close wrapping my arms around them tightly "I'm sorry cyar'ika. It was an ambush, they knew we were coming." they huff pulling away as they examine my side their gaze instantly softening "Your hurt." running footsteps come out of the gloom towards us, on instict I push Y/N behind me reaching for my blaster as Quinn comes skidding around the corner "Oh thank the maker. You're all safe. I heard about the ambush. How the devil did you get out?" Y/N steps around me smiling slightly and Quinns face goes paper white "Y/N!?"