Sleep

Din moves up into the cockpit while I put the kid into his egg "We really need to think of a name for you don't we." he coos flopping onto his back and falling asleep. I chuckle and shut the egg before having a quick shower and finding some clean clothes to put on. Definetly need to do a wash the next time we land. I climb up into the cockpit slumping into my seat watching Din as he flies the ship admiring his profile. 

"Your staring meshla." I smile "Just admiring." he turns in his seat chuckling removing his helmet and placing it on the ground "I am sorry meshla." I lean closer running my fingers through his hair "I know you are. I just can't stand the thought of loosing you." He leans into my hand eyes fluttering shut "We need to find somewhere to lay low for a while." He smiles "I know I think I've found somewhere it'll be alright for a few days then we'll have to move again." 

I sigh yelping when he suddenly moves pulling me into lap arms wrapping around my waist and face burying my neck. "I'll do what ever it takes to keep you safe meshla." I hum gently carding my fingers through his hair "We'll be alright Din." he chuckles leaning his head back so his eyes meet mine "I love you meshla." Grinning I lean closer lips brushing over his "I love you too." One hand cups the back of my head pulling me closer into a soft kiss full of love. 

I move my own hands to the back of his neck "So where are we going?" he grins manouvering so he can reach the controls "I can move you know?" he shakes his head tightening the hand on my waist "Your not going anywhere Meshla." I sigh leaning my head on his shoulder "Alright." he smiles pressing soft kisses along my jaw "We're going to a small forested planet. Apparently uninhabited but nothing dangerous living there." 

"Sounds perfect." I let my gaze wander over the small space before it lands on Dins helmet. Grinning I lean down and pick it up putting it on. I am suprised by how heavy it is. I look around and find Din looking bemused and something else that I can't quite place "How do you wear this all the time?" he shrugs "You get used to it." 

He flicks a switch on the side so everything goes infrared "Woah. This is really cool." he grins flicking it back to normal before reaching forward helping me take it off "As good as it looks on you. I much prefer you without a helmet." I lean forward kissing him gently "Well we agree on one thing. You are far to handsome to hide beneath a helmet. Though I suppose I am glad everyone is so intimedated by the armour I don't have to worry about anyone stealing you." he laughs arms tightening "Don't you worry meshla I've only got eyes for you. I love you and only you." I blush slightly staring deep into his eyes "I love you too Din." 

I relax back into his arms while he fiddles with the controls guiding the ship smoothly through space. I must drift off as the next thing I know is a slight beeping coming from the control panel. Sitting up I stretch out my back, Din is snoring softly though he can't be comfortable in the pilots seat. Leaning over I try not to move so much so he can sleep adjusting the settings so we come out of light speed a small green planet appearing in front of us. I start engaging the landing sequence Din stirring slightly "Meshla?" I smile not taking my eyes of the controls "Its okay I'm landing the ship." he sits up cracking his neck slightly "I don't remember falling asleep." 

The ship lands relatively smoothly and I activate the shields shutting down anything thats not needed before turning to Din. "Sleeping in the chair is probably not good for your back or your neck." he shrugs stretching "I'm fine." I chuckle and stand "Come on we'll sleep better in a bed." he follows down into the ship shedding his armour before slumping down on his cot pulling me down next to him "Night Meshla." I smile snuggling closer and kicking of my boots tugging the blanket over the two of us "Night Din."