Healing

About two months pass before the razor crest lands, well crashes, once again in front of the shop. Boss sighs "Deal with him please." I nod practically running out the shop.

The door opens and Mando stumbles out almost falling over. I run over looping an arm under his shoulders "What happened?" he lets out a grunt "Rival hunter." I nod helping him over to an over turned crate "Wait here." I run back to Boss "He's injured. Can I leave early?" she nods "You have at least three holidays to use up. Have fun." I roll my eyes slightly running back to the Mandalorian.

"Come on. I have medical supplies at home." I help him stand taking the brunt of his weight before walking slowly towards my home. Its just around the corner. Small, but the rent is cheap and its quite. Mando suddenly becomes a lot heavier causing me to grunt slightly at the added weight. Looks like he's fainted.

Luckily years of working as a mechanic have made me strong and its only a couple more steps to the front door. Heaving him onto the sofa I run around gathering a scanner and a med kit. Leaving them on the floor I also grab a bowl of water and cloths.

Slowly I start to remove Mando's armor leaving it in a neat pile, but I leave his helmet on. Knowing how important it is that no one sees his face. Under the armor I find a dark undershirt soaked through with blood. Cutting away the fabric I begin to clean the wound turning the water a dark red as I rinse the cloth. Making sure Mando is still unconscious I stitch the wound shut placing a bacta patch over the top.

Picking up the scanner I check there are no broken bones or internal injuries. I will have to check his head but I can't do that without his consent. Throwing a blanket over him I tidy everything away cleaning any stains of the floor and hanging the cloths to dry. I throw away the remains of his shirt and find a clean one leaving it folded neatly on top of his armor.

In the kitchen I start gathering food together falling into the steady rhythm of chopping and cooking.

Mando P/O/V:

Groaning I blink several times trying to work out where I am. The first thing I notice is that I'm not wearing my armor. Sitting up I hiss slightly at the pain but looking down all I can see is a bacta patch "Please be careful, you'll tear your stitches moving like that."

I look up to see Y/N standing in the doorway balancing a bowl and a scanner in their arms. she places them down and the smell of stew wafts through the room causing my stomach to growl. When was the last time I ate?

"I need to check your head." I shake my head "The helmet stays on." she nods picking up a scrap of fabric "I know no one can see your face. So I'll wear a blindfold but I need to check for any brain damage." She lifts the fabric to their face tying it around her eyes. Slowly I reach up removing my helmet placing it next to me on the sofa.

After a pause they raise the scanner and I watch as she moves it around as it beeps. They clearly mean something to her as she pulls away smiling "Everything is fine. Does anything hurt at all?"

"No, thank you." She hands me a bowl "Eat. There's a shirt for you on your armor. Your old one was ruined."

Standing she leaves the room managing to maneuver around all the furniture. I eat quickly before pulling the shirt on and my helmet. Quickly I reattach my armor before standing slowly already feeling stronger than I did. "Your ship should be fixed in a couple of days. You can stay here if you need to. I'd advise no heavy movements for three to four days. I'll check your stitches tomorrow.

"Mechanic and a medic?" she chuckles "I have many talents. Do you need anything else?" I shake my head smiling under the helmet "No, thank you." Smiling she leaves taking the empty bowl with her. I look around the small room. There's a sofa, bookshelf and a small screen on the wall opposite. Also there is a violin and guitar propped up in one of the corners with pictures littering the walls. One in particular stands out, a man with dark hair with a young boy clutching his leg and a younger girl in his arms. I assume the youngest is Y/N and the other two her family.