Nevarro

Cara and Kuiil both agree to help protect the kid along with an IG unit that Kuill has rewired and now appears to be a sort of nanny-droid. The whole ship is tense as we land Kuiil saddling the three Blurggs that he has bought with him. Mando appears by my shoulder hand brushing my hip "You ride with me." I nod and grab a second holster so I have two blasters, my med kit and a extendable dagger strapped to my forearm. 

Crouching down I check the kid is comfortable in his little pod that Kuill has reconstructed before shutting the lid. "Cyar'ika. Its time." I stand and let Mando help me up onto the Blurgg wrapping my arms around his waist as we move forward our group facing Greef who has also taken the librity of bringing guards.

No one talks as we pass over the lava fields heading towards town, everyone on edge and with in reaching distance of their weapons. By nightfall we have set up camp and Greefs men builds a fire roasting some sort of beast that one of them shoots. 

I sit between Din and the kid eating a little inbetween giving bits to the kid that he munches on happily. I listen to Din and Greef carefully as they discuss Greefs plan tensing at their words. It goes from calm to caous in seconds as a winged creature swoops down on the camp snatching the rest of our meal from the fire and sending Greef sprawling on the ground. Mando shoves me behind him the kids pod sliding shut as Greefs men open fire into the darkness. Two more of the things appear dissapering in and out of the gloom taking two of the blurrgs and one of  the men Greef bought as guards.

I get knocked to the ground as Din uses his flame thrower spooking the creatures. Sitting up Din helps me to my feet the two of us checking on the kid before turing to Greef who is moaning in pain. Grabbing my med pack I kneel by his side frowning "The poison is spreading fast, I won't be able to stop it." I start wrapping a bandage at the top of the wound hoping to slow the spread when the kid appears by my knees reaching out with one hand pressing it to Greefs arm. "He's trying to eat me." I roll my eyes slightly watching the kid carefuly as he scrunches his eyes closed Greefs wound pulling together until only smooth skin remains. 

The kid slumps backwords blinking up at Greef cooing slightly. Lifting him up I put him gently back in his crib before scanning Din and Cara for injuries. Din sits by my side and I lean my head on his shoulder "Did you know he could do that?" he shakes his head "But it starts to explain the price on his head." 

By morning Greefs arm looks as it always did the only sign of any injury being the large tear in his shirt. Greef seems uneasy as he walks with his two guards Din, Cara and me just behind with Kuiil bringing up the rear on his blurrg. We reach an edge overlooking the town and Greef pauses his two guards falling back so they are behind us instantly making me feel uneasy as I reach for one of my blasters. 

Pain shoots through my thigh as three shots go off at the same time. Greefs two men fall to the ground smoking wounds in both of their chests. "Y/N." I groan falling sideways into Din as my leg gives out Din and Cara both have blasters trained on Greef who has his hands raised. I examine my leg finding it hasn't hit anything important but it is still deep. 

Grabbing my med pack I start binding it tightly keeping one eye on Greef as he talks explaining his original plan. Din audiably sighs and holsters his gun "The imps are going to keep sending hunters after the kid, we have no choice." I shake my head standing up swaying only slightly "Are you insane they'll kill you." 
"Not if we kill them first."

Greef chuckles and I can feel Dins glare "The kid goes back to the ship. You say you caught me." Greef frowns "This won't work without the kid." I glance at the little green bean in his pod who is looking around the group wided eyed "The kid goes back to the ship we keep the pod closed and hope they don't open it. Kuiil take the child back to the ship and engage ground security." he bows his head slightly "I will keep him safe." 

Din turns to me "You go with him." 
"What?" 
"You're injured."
"I'm perfectly fine." 
"This is not an argument."
"You're right I'm coming with you." 

Cara smiles slightly "It makes more sense if you were both caught." I smile "I'm coming." Greef takes our weapons and binds Din and mine hands but doesn't lock the cuffs while Cara points her blaster at our backs as we walk. "This is a horrible plan." Din sighs "Its the only one we've got."