Coruscant

(time skip 3 years)

"Mando have you seen my, arrr." I turn walking smack into his chest "How do you do that?" he tilts his head slightly and I laugh "Appear silently from nowhere. Anyway have you seen my toolbox?"

"It was in the sink." I nod

"Thanks."

"We'll be arriving on Coruscant shortly."

"That's fine, this won't take long. Just a loose wire."

Locating my toolbox in the sink I fix the wire and tidy away putting the box by the foot of my bed. Opening the cupboard/wardrobe I take out my warm coat admiring the almost full wardrobe. My belongings have grown significantly since I joined Mando on the Crest, little trinkets, clothes, new tools and a leather necklace with three silver charms: a music note, spanner and a star as well as a small flat disk of metal a faded design etched in that was a gift from my brother. My violin lays at the bottom relatively untouched.

Pulling on my jacket I walk out grabbing a dark blue bandanna to tie around my face. Mando insists I wear it outside as a safety precaution. I don't mind though its comfy to wear and keeps my face warm "Ready?" I nod patting the blaster attached to my hip "Lets go. I need to get a part for the landing gear. The one we have is barely holding together and we need more food rations." He nods "I have a lead on the bounty. Buy what you need then meet me by the entrance to the galaxy casino."

I nod following him out the ship into the bustling crowds outside. Gripping my credits tightly I weave through people towards a shop advertising ship parts. It takes a good thirty minutes of arguing before the shopkeeper agrees to give me the part for an affordable price. Putting it securely in my bag I give the shopkeeper a tight smile before leaving.

Making my way through I crowds I buy enough rations for a couple of months and stuff them in my bag making my way back to the ship. Opening it up I tidy everything away and grab a second blaster walking to the galaxy casino.

Mando is leaning menacingly against the wall tracking fob in hand. "Get everything?" I nod "Took longer than expected to get the landing gear part." He pushes of the wall "Lets go." The bouncer eyes Mando warily but doesn't comment on the weapons simply pushing open the door and nodding curtly.

Inside is loud and its hard to see with all the flashing lights and smoke. Sticking close to Mando's side I grip my main blaster tightly glaring at anyone who comes to close. Mando stops in a shadowy corner crossing his arms over his chest "Far table. Gold dress." I follow his gaze finding a dark skinned female with horns of a sort draped in a mans lap in a glittering gold dress that leaves little to the imagination.

"What's the plan?" Mando uncrosses his arms putting a hand lazily on his blaster "Wait until she leaves, corner her outside. Too many people in here we'll lose her." I nod grinning "We should blend in, if she thinks we're watching her she might try escaping." He lets out an audible sigh and I punch his arm lightly "Lighten up a bit Mando."

I walk over to the bar ordering myself a drink. Taking a sip I turn to examine the room, Mando is still skulking in the corner his helmet fixed on the target. Turning away from him I almost walk smack into a large man "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it darlin', no harm done." I look up meeting the mans eyes. He's tanned and has wavy blond hair and stunning blue eyes "I wasn't paying attention." He grins leaning on the bar behind him shamelessly running his eyes over my body "I don't mind, someone as lovely as yourself." I blush slightly under his gaze and take a step back "Excuse me I..."

He grabs my hand tugging me into his side "Don't leave Darlin' I want to get to know you better." Scowling I pull my arm free "I really have to go." He leans closer the alcohol on his breath causing my eyes to water "Not just yet." His arm snakes around my waist backing me into a wall while licking his lips. I struggle but find it harder and harder to move.

Just as he leans in he suddenly goes flying backwards the imposing figure of Mando holding him by the scruff of the neck "Hands of." The man pales eyeing Mando warily "Sorry, didn't know she was taken." Mando shoves him away roughly before turning back to me "Are you alright?" I nod rubbing my wrist slightly "Fine, thank you."

He nods "The target just left, come on." I follow him out the casino spotting a flash of gold before it disappears around a corner.