Bounty hunter

Your P/O/V:

Omera and Winta help us pack and load everything onto the transporter. I hug them both tightly as Mando loads up the last crate "Thank you for letting us stay." Omera smiles warmly "You will always be welcome back." I glance over at Mando as he says goodbye to Cara "Hopefully we will be able too." Cara grins and I give her a hug "Stay out of trouble." she laughs "You got it. Stay safe." I nod and Mando helps me up onto the transporter as Winta hugs the kid goodbye. He coos softly and I lift him into my lap waving goodbye. 

"Are you alright?" Mando nods once staying silent "It's not your fault you know." 
"I understand if you want to leave, I failed to protect you." I frown "Mando you look at me right now." he turns his head slightly "You did not fail and I am not leaving. Now stop blaiming yourself for something that isn't your fault. We're going to be just fine." he nods slightly and I scoot closer leaning my head on his shoulder the kid curls up between us cooing softly. 

The next thing I know we are back at the ship, Mando shakes my shoulder gently and I give him a sleepy smile before standing and helping load everything back onto the ship. Leaving Mando to store the last of the crates I go over to the main control panel checking everything over before we leave. 

Holding the kid in the crook of my arm I follow Mando up to the cockpit settling into my seat with the kid in my lap "Where too?" he sighs igniting the engines "I have no idea." I start yawning so stand and take the kid downstairs placing him gently into his pod. Finding some dried fruit I eat a little before curling up in my room and falling asleep as soon I lay down. 

I startle awake with the whole ship shaking, falling onto the floor as the whole ship lurches viloently sideways. Gunfire. Skidding out my room and up the ladder I crash into the wall as another explosion goes of the whole ship shaking once more "Who's shooting at us?" I can hear the scowl in his voice "Bounty Hunter." I sit down quickly flicking switches checking shields, fuel and power. "Hand over the kid and the girl Mando." 

"Hold on." Mando turns the ship in a sharp arc before hurtling backwords shooting the ship that is now in front of us. "Are you alright?" I nod examining my arm which is beginning to colour slighlty "Little bruised but thats all. I think you should be more worried about the ship." I glance out the window to see the right engine stuttering horribly "We need to land and soon." I wince as an awful clanging sound comes from deep in the belly of the ship "Very soon." I stand and clamber down the ladder to check on the kid who is sound asleep "How did you sleep through all that?" I chuckle shutting the pod before changing into something clean.