Toro

I stifle a yawn staring blankly at my commincator which remains dark. "You should get some sleep, your Mandalorian will be fine." I nod slighlty and Peli pats me on the shoulder "Get some sleep." Standing I walk into the ship checking the kid in his pod before washing, pulling on one of Mando's shirts and some shorts then falling into bed.

Waking early I check my communicator still dark on my pillow. Sighing I get up and change before going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me and the kid. Opening his pod he coos giving me grabby hands. I laugh and sit him on my hip "You hungry?" he coos again reaching for the cup of broth on the side "Thought so." a loud clang comes from outside "Peli?" 

Confused I grab my blaster of the side and cautsiously walk to the open ramp "Peli?" 
"Drop the blaster." I find Toro holding a blaster to Peli's head another aimed at me "Drop the blaster." I do as told kicking it to the side "Good, now all we have to do is wait for your Mandalorian to get back." I feel something inside me relax slightly, he's alive. "That must be the bounty I've heard so much about." I hug the kid to my chest making him laugh "I'm not going to hurt it, not yet anway. Now don't move." he pushes Peli into the main building and puts a bolt through the handle so she can't get out before coming back over pushing me further into the ship. "You'd best make yourself comfortable."

I take a couple of steps backwords before pivoting and grabbing a long knife from the kitchen aiming for his side. But he has the advantage and grabs my hand chuckling "I don't think so." pain blazes across my side causing me to fall to my knees and drop the knife which he kicks away. "Now sit still." I groan leaning against the counter, the kid coos looking up at me blinking slowly "I'm alright bud." I wince pressing a hand to my side the shot only partially hit but it is still bleeding and painful. 

Mando P/O/V:

Finally I reach the spaceport and jump down as soon as I see the speeder parked in front of the doorway panic filling my heart. Grabbing my blaster and praying that Y/N is alright. The hanger is deserted and I can't see Peli or Y/N anywhere. One of the droids go scuttling past as I walk towards the ship. "Took you long enough Mando. Was beginning to think you weren't coming." Out of the ship comes Y/N looking awfully pale followed by Toro with the kid in his arms and a blaster pointed at Y/N's back. "Looks like I'm calling the shots now." 

I can feel my heart rate increasing as I lock my gaze on Y/N, they don't look scared almost as if they are in pain. My gaze drops focusing on their side where a large red stain has spread across their shirt. Fear quickly turns to anger "Drop your blaster." Scowling I do as told raising my hands up behind my head as Toro pushes Y/N ruffly forward "Cuff him." 

Y/N walks forward slowly wincing slightly with each step. Once they are behind me I show them the flare charge in my hand not listening to a word Toro is saying as I press the button and fire. Toro crashes to the ground and Y/N darts to the side grabbing the kid from the ground while I approach the hunter now sprawled on the floor, dead. I take the pouch of credits from his belt before turning to Y/N "Are you alright?" they nod sitting on a crate "Fine, Peli's locked in there." 

Walking over I unlock the door and Peli stumbles out "What happened?" I smile slightly "Toro's dead." I hand her the pouch "Your payment." she nods glancing over my shoulder "You might want to check on your friend, they don't look to good." I spin around finding Y/N slumped over the kid gurgling and poking them. "Y/N." the mumble something I don't catch, handing Peli the kid I scoop them up in my arms carrying them onto the ship putting them in mine room as its closer before digging around for the first aid box. 

Hastily pulling their shirt away I apply bacta spray trying to be gentle as I bind it "You're going to be okay Cyar'ika." Gently pushing the hair out their face I stand walking back outside and taking the kid from Peli "Thank you." she grins "Any time, although prevably without being held captive in my own port. You take good care of it." she points to the kid. Nodding once I head back onto the ship and close the ramp.