Nevarro

"Y/N?" I sit up rubbing my eyes "Yea?" standing I move over to the door opening it "How can I help?" 
"We've reached Nevarro, can you stay here while I deal with Karga?" I nod
"No problem. I need to check over the ship anyway. That ice creature bashed her up a bit." nodding once he leaves and I close my door changing into my overalls.

Grabbing my tool belt and communicator I walk out just in time to see Mando walking of the ship towards town. Tying my bandanna around my face I locate my scanner then crawl under the belly of the ship. Finding a mess of sparking wires and torn metal. Pulling on my welding goggles and gloves I start untangling them welding them back into place. 

Loosing track of time I vaguely make out the sound of the bounty's being taken but carry on with what I'm doing. Putting the last wire into place I find a square panel to weld over the top before crawling back out wiping sweat, dust and grease of my face and hands. Back in the ship I have a quick shower and change into something clean running my fingers through my hair. Stepping into the kitchen area I prepare two ration meals leaving Mando's on the cooker so it doesn't go cold. Eating slowly I watch the ship ramp waiting for Mando to return.

I know it is stupid but every time he leaves without me I get nervous even though he is perfectly capable of looking after himself. In three years I feel I've grown very close to the Mandalorian despite his helmet and limited speech. Although he has started speaking more recently. I've learnt his little tells and actions so I know when hes stressed, nervous, injured, angry and relaxed. If hes angry I tend to avoid him staying in my room but even if he rarely responds I like talking to him and have always been glad I chose to come with him.

I've been all over the galaxy and picked up several more languages. Even the  times we've been shot at or times he has been gone longer than planned, I have never once regretted leaving. The ramp starts to open making me jump and Mando trudges on board putting his gun away "There's food on the stove." he nods slightly and I notice he has a new shoulder pauldron "Are you alright?" he nods once again "Fine." I stand putting away my plate "Night Mando." I turn to go to my room.

"Our next target is 50 years old. no chain code, only a last known location." I turn glancing at his face "Greef?"
"Imperial. Payment in beskar." I nod slightly
"Doesn't sound to bad. You sure you're all right?" he sighs nodding before turning silently making his way up into the cockpit.