The egg

The Kid starts chasing a frog cooing softly as his ears wiggle around. Kuiil frowns "This is what was causing all the fuss?" Mando sighs
"I think its just a child. Our ship has been destroyed, we're stranded here." I chuckle "Tad exaggerated." 

Kuiil nods "Stripped not destroyed. Jawas steal they don't destroyed." I leave the two of them talking crouching down as the child continues to chase the frog around. He jumps on top of it holding it up proudly. 

I yelp in surprise when he lifts it to his mouth "Hey no. Don't eat that. Spit it out. Spit it out... and its gone." he giggles making grabby hands. Standing I pick him up placing him back in his cradle "We're going to the Jawas." I smile "This should go swimmingly." he chuckles slightly as we help Kuiil hitch up a hovering platform to one of his blurrgs. 

Mando helps me up before sitting next to me with the kid in his egg on my other side both of us with our blasters in hand. By the time the sun has risen the Jawas sand crawler can be seen on the horizon its occupants scurrying around the piles of their loot. Most of it looking very familiar.

Kuiil greets them waving while they react by raising their weapons. I bite back a smile "They really don't seem to like you for some reason." I turn slightly
"I wonder why that is." I can feel Mandos glare
"Its probably because I disintegrated a couple of them."

"You need to drop your rifle." I jump to the ground removing my own weapons while Mando refuses, no surprises there. After some hesitation he drops his rifle removing his blaster as well as Kuiil steps forward greeting the Jawa's "Stay with the child." I nod slightly sitting on the edge of the transporter while Mando speaks with the Jawas. I flinch slightly when his flame thrower goes of. Clearly negotiations are going well.

I glare at two Jawa's as they approach me and the child gripping my blaster slightly. They back of all of them starting to chant over and over. The egg? Mando stands walking to my side "We are to go with them to claim an egg in exchange for all of our parts." I nod slightly picking up the kid and placing him back in his egg "That sounds too easy." he nods slightly picking up his rifle and blaster "Come on."

The Jawa's sand crawler is cramped and both of us have to stoop low. "I want you too stay here." I scowl crossing my arms "That's not going to happen." I can hear the frown in his voice "This is not a negotiation." 
"I'm coming with you." he shakes his head 
"Stay here. Gather everything together."

Scowling I open my mouth to argue "Please." I grumble slightly "Fine." he nods and I can feel his gaze meeting mine "I'll be as fast as I can." I stand by Kuiil's side watching Mando disappear with the egg floating alongside him. "Kuiil what egg does he have to retrieve?" 
"I think it best I don't tell you."

I frown a small spark of worry in my chest that I push down focusing on gathering together the ship parts creating a large pile. Once that's done I sit at the entrance of the sand crawler communicator in hand turning it over and over. "You care greatly about your Mandalorian do you not?" I blush slightly "I wouldn't say he's my Mandalorian." Kuiil chuckles "That does not answer my question." a loud roar echoes along the valley and I jump to my feet grabbing my blaster and running in the direction of Mando.

I skid to a halt at the sight in front of me panic flaring. Mando is kneeling on the ground armor sparking, I spot his rifle laying in the mud of to the side and edge around to it not taking my eyes of the large Mudhorn who is clearly very angry. Kneeling down I grab the rifle moving over to the child raising the gun ready to fire freezing in my tracks when the Mudhorn starts to float. Glancing at the child I find his eyes closed and one hand out. He falls backwards the Mudhorn crashing to the ground. Not thinking I fire just as Mando stabs it in the neck.