Mos Eisley

The ship lands clumsily so I grip the wall for support waiting for the engines to stop before grabbing my tool belt and bandanna which I secure around my face. I slip a blaster into the holster on my thigh walking out to find Mando by the ramp the kid in his arms. I lower the ramp rolling my eyes when Mando shoots at the three droids that approach the ship. An annoyed voice screeches out "Hey, you damge my droids you pay for them." A women with a large amount of curly hair comes out wearing a boiler suit. Mando hands me the kid "Just keep them away from the ship."

I laugh and walk down the ramp "I'm sorry for his bluntness." I can feel Mando glaring but keep talking "We have 500 imperial credits and I'll help as much as I can, I have a background in mechanics. And Mando doesn't like droids so i'm afraid they can't help." the woman frowns "The money covers the hanger." Mando nods slightly "I'll get you the money, just remember." the women nods "I know, no droids." 

Mando puts a gentle hand on my shoulder "Stay safe, keep your commincator on you." I nod and he leans his forehead against mine for a second before walking out the hanger. "Well he seems lovely. I'm Peli by the way, welcome to Mos Eisley." I laugh adjusting my grip on the kid "Nice to meet you Peli. I'm Y/N and he doesn't currently have a name." Peli grins "He's adorable, bright eyes. Right lets take a look at this ship then." I smile putting the kid back in his pod inside I clamber under the ship to access the main wires while Peli starts on the top. 

I hear the hanger door slide open and slide back out from under the ship pushing up my goggles "Find anything?" Mando nods "What's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong." I grin "Don't lie to me Mando, you're all tense and your voice is off." he shakes his head slightly "I got a job, Fennec Shand. But its with a kid, no experience." 
"Was nothing else available?" 
"No." I nod slightly "Then I guess I'll come with you." 
"No." 

I flinch slightly at the harshness in his tone "No, it's too risky. I need you to stay here and protect the kid." I sigh and raise a brow "Is that the only reason?" he shakes his head slightly "Fennec Shand is dangerous. I've already put you through enough, please stay here." I huff but know if I stay the ship will be repaired faster and I should stay with kid "Fine." 

He dissapears onto the ship packing a bag and grabbing his rifel and another blaster. Leaving the kid with Peli I follow him outside where a cocky looking young man is leaning against a speader bike another next to "Hey Mando, what do you think? And hello to your friend," his eyes rake up and down "I'm Toro, pleasure to meet you." I give him a glare turning to Mando "If you don't come back in two days I'm coming out to get you myself." he chuckles softly "I'll be fine Cyar'ika. I promise." I tilt my head slightly "You keep saying that, what does it mean?" 

"I'll tell you when I get back." I roll my eyes slightly but wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tightly ignoring the armour digging into my front "See you soon Mando." he hugs me back before stepping away and climbing onto his speeder. Peli appears at my side the kid in her arms "He'll be fine with that armour of his." I nod and follow her back into the hanger.