Old friends

Your P/O/V:

Quinn heards everyone into a private room at his bar bolting the door shut still looking very pale. Snap, the tall women with a mass of curly black hair, hands him a glass full of what smells of whiskey which he downs in one before patting Jos, the man they rescued on the shoulder "Glad to see you safe." the other man who I think is called Otis looks betwenn Quinn and me confussion written all over his face "Does someone want to explain what is going on?"

I glance at Mando for a second as Quinn takes a deep breath "You've grown." I snort out a laugh after ten years that was not what I was expecting "I was 17 the last time you saw me." he chuckles slightly, shaking his head "I thought you were dead. We all thought you were dead. I heard about your brother, I am sorry," he pauses a moment "What happened?" I shrug slightly "My brother and I got in a bit of trouble and I got caught. Lord Kellan agreed to free me for a price, it was extortionate. If it weren't for my brother and Mando I would still be a slave. Last I heard of my brother was from Solo of all people." 

Quinn shakes his head pouring himself another glass "Lucky that Mando here found you." I smile slightly at the silent Mandalorian before remembering the little green bean still on the ship. "The kid!" Mando chuckles "I'll go check on him. You have some explainging to do though." I nod and he presses his forehead to mine for a moment before leaving. Quinn chuckles "What would your brother think of him I wonder?" I smile slightly my brothers face swimming in front of my eyes "Honestly, I am not sure. Its good to see you Quinn." Otis still looks confused "I'm still confused how do you too know each other?" 

Snap tilts her head slightly emerald green eyes burning into mine "No. Y/N?" I blink in confusion "Tess? It is you." she laughs and we both run into each other while Jos starts laughing "Your real name is Tess?" she scowls "Don't make to turn a lovely reunion  into a blood bath. It is good to see you alive my friend. Your mandalorian is interesting." I laugh "I should probably get back to the ship." Tess wiggles her eyebrows "To your kid?" I laugh shaking my head "Its not like that, he is a foundling. We rescued him and now care for him."

Tess grins "I will walk you back." Quinn sighs holding out a bag of credits "This is Mandos share and some. It would seem I owe you three of my peoples lives." I grin throwing my arms around him "You know a hug is acceptable after ten years." he shrugs patting me on the back "You know I was never very good with that." I grin "You raised me from three to my teens I think you're better than you think." he chuckles "If you ever need a place to lie low you know you will always have a home here. Which reminds me before you leave I have some of your brothers and yours old things. Tess wouldn't let me throw them out." 

She rolls her eyes "Oh yes it was entirely my fault, you weren't being sentimental at all. Nope Quinn has no feelings what so ever." Otis and Jos both laugh while Quinn glares "Don't make me regret saving you. Nephew or not." I grin noting the small resemblences Jos grins saluting "Tell your mandalorian thank you." 

Quinn, Tess and me leave the room Quinn dissapering upstairs returning with a worn canvas shoulder bag. "Keep in touch." Before he can protest I give him another hug and kiss his cheek "Thank you Quinn." he pushes me away but has a soft gleam in his eyes "Get outta here. But I am glad you are not dead Y/N."

I slip the bag over my shoulder while walking with Tess outside "I can't belive you were enslaved. If I had known." I shake my head grinning "You had your own problems here." she shrugs "Still. You've now saved my life more times than I want to count," she laughs nudging me in the side "Forgot how scary you could be." I snort rolling my eyes "I'm not scary." she laughs giving me a 'yes you are' look. 

The razor crest comes into view and Tess stops hugging me tightly "Stay safe my friend." 
"You too Tess, I hope to see you again soon." she grins "You got it." Taking a deep breath I walk on board the ship shutting the ramp behind me.