Blurrgs

The planet we land on is hot and dusty. I strap a blaster onto each hip and pull up my bandanna tucking a small knife into my boot as I join Mando by the ramp "Ready?" I nod following him out onto the planet surface examining the terrain while he raises a racking fob. "Well this place is lovely." Mando turns his head slightly probably giving me a 'really' look. He lifts his rifle looking through the scope.

There are hills everywhere and a large reptile beast appears over one of the hills running straight at Mando, my cry of warning comes to late as the thing locks it jaw onto his arm throwing him around. I reach for my blaster trying to aim for the beast without hitting Mando.

Before I can fire a fizzing blue dart hits the thing in the side electricity buzzing a moment before the thing collapses sideways. I instantly run for Mando as another thing collapses next to the other also with a dart sticking out its side. Ignoring it I help Mando pull his arm looking up confused when he pushes me behind him "Thank you." I follow his gaze to another one of the creatures that is harnessed with a man sitting on top. 

"You are bounty hunters?" 
"Yes." the man nods
"I will help you. I have spoken." I help Mando to his feet taking a moment to properly check his arm "Its not broken. You should be alright." he nods and picks up his rifle from where it fell "Do you think we can trust him?" I look at the retreating figure smiling slightly "Well he did save you from those creatures."

We follow him to a small farm like place where he introduces himself as Kuiil. I sit next to Mando pulling his hand into my lap and starting to fix his arm guard and clean the wound around the teeth marks while Kuiil talks "Many have passed through seeking the same one as you." 
"Did you help them?" he nods walking over with three cups "Yes, the died." I freeze my movements as Mando stares at him "I don't think we want your help then." Kuiil sits "You do, I can take you to their encampment." 

Mando asks for his price learning the name of the creatures that attacked him. Blurrgs. I finish fixing his guard turning my full attention to Kuiil as he talks about the blurrgs "You want us to ride those things?" he nods "I have spoken." Mando sighs "Fine." Kuiil leads us outside where a blurrg is pacing around in a pen. After some very brief instructions from Kuiil Mando jumps over the fence approaching the beast while I stay seated on the fence next to Kuiil.

"Will they hurt him?" he shakes his head "Not unless he angers her, I have spoken." I sigh and turn my attention to Mando as he gets thrown onto his back wincing slightly. The blurrg growls as Mando jumps onto her back once more staying up a minute before once again falling to the ground. "We don't have time for this. Do you have a speeder or speeder bike I could hire?" Kuiil shakes his head "You are a Mandalorian. Surely you can ride this young foul." 

I bite my lip to hide my smile at Kuiil's slight jab at Mando's ego. Watching as Mando calms the blurrg clambering onto its back this time remaining seated. Kuiil mounts his own while I approach Mando uncertainly patting the blurrg on the head "You looked like you were having fun." he probably rolls his eyes as he offers a hand pulling me up behind him. Slightly nervous I loop my arms around his waist moving his rifle so its not aiming at my leg.