Reunions and introductions

Din P/O/V:

I watch the exchange with some confusion before it dawns on me why the name Fett sounded so familiar. Boba Fett, the bounty hunter. Y/N's brother is Boba Fett. Fennec saunters over arms crossed a small smirk on her face the two of us watching the reunion "He hasn't shut up about finding them since he found me." 

"Y/N never really spoke of their brother." Fennec shrugs "Why would they? In their mind he was dead. From what I've gathered he practically raised them, probably too painful." 

The two part and Y/N drags Boba over "Boba I want you too meet Mando. If it weren't for him I'd still be paying the debt back." I smile slightly and they move to my side brushing their hand against mine. Boba nods once "Thank you for keeping them safe when I was not able too." I smile brushing my hand down Y/Ns back "They've saved me more than I care to admit." Y/N grins "I think we're even." 

Boba looks between the two of us nodding once "I should also thank you for finding my armour. Where was it?" I sigh "Mos pelgo." Y/N tugs the sheet back that is covering most of the armour taking it out and laying it on the ground "I'm afraid the desert wasn't kind to it." Boba chuckles "The desert is kind too nothing." Peli cautsiously makes her way over and Y/N takes Grogu into her arms Boba chuckles "Well I certainly missed a lot. Don't tell me he looks like that under there." 

Y/N starts laughing "Grogu is a foundling and no he doesn't." Fennec snorts "Suprised he took the bucket off isn't that against your religion?" I shrug smiling at Y/N "I can take it off for family." Boba nods "I see." he switches to a language I don't understand saying something to Y/N who smiles warmly and nods replying in the same language. Apparently satisfied Boba turns back to me "You will join us for a drink?"

Y/N smiles brightly "Of course."  Boba grins "Excellent, I have some quick buisness to attend to. Two hours?" Y/ N turns to me checking it is alright I can't say no to them ever let alone with the happiness shining in their eyes but a small spark of fear ignites in the pit of my stomach. What if Y/N wants to stay with their brother. I know I would let them go, if it made them happy I would do anything despite the thought of living without them tearing my heart to shreds. I instantly feel guilty for my jealousy and curse myself for being so shallow of cause they are so happy to see their brother, anyone would be.

I nod "Excellent." Y/N walks with him and Fennec to the hanger entrance hugging Boba tightly before returning to my side wrapping their arms around me in a crushing hug face buried in my neck "Are you alright meshla?" they nod but I start to panic when their shoulders start shaking tears soaking through to my skin "Are you hurt? Meshla? Y/N?"

Lifting them up I walk through to our room sitting them on the bed while I kneel between their legs removing my helmet. "What's wrong? Can I help?" They shake their head while I gently wipe the tears from their cheeks though they continue to fall "I don't know why."
Relief swells knowing they are not injured "Its alright meshla"

They let out a watery chuckle "I'm sorry."
"You don't have to be sorry. You haven't done anything wrong. I just want to know you are alright."

"I'm alright. I think its the shock, it just finally hit me that Boba is alive." they sniff and I find a cloth for them to dry their eyes "Can I do anything?" they shake their head drying their eyes before leaning their forehead against mine sighing deeply "I just can't believe it." I lean up wrapping my arms around them tightly "Hey its alright."

They relax into my arms while I press a gentle kiss to the top of their head "I'm always here for you, no matter what." they pull away slightly looking up at me with a gaze that melts my insides "I'm always here for you too Din. I hope you know that. I love you so much."

I lean down pressing my lips to theirs hoping to convey all my love and devotion through the motion. Cupping their face gently I pull back ever so slightly so our lips are just brushing against one another "I love you too more than I can ever convey." blushing they kiss me once more. I shall never tire of this, these moments. I hope to expirence many more perhaps even ones where we share a last name. I shake my head slightly now is not the time for those thoughts but perhaps in the future I can consider them again.