Promises

Your P/O/V:
It takes four days for all of Din's wounds to heal and what feels like years to convince him he needed longer than an hours sleep. In the end I put a sedative in his water fed up of him falling asleep in his chair and of him constantly shrugging me off.

He is currently out talking with a possible lead on the other Mandalorians while I keep myself occupied with fixing the hot water on the fresher and playing with the kid who once again has stolen the little silver ball from one of the leavers in the cockpit.

I jump up blaster in hand when the ramp clanks open relazing when Mando walks up "How did it go?" 
"Tattooine." I frown "Are you sure?" he shrugs and I notice his left shoulder is stiff "It is the only lead we have." Dropping my blaster and tools I walk over gently rotating his shoulder before popping it back into place causing a sharp intake of breath "Thank you." 

"No problem, anything else?" he shakes his head "I'm fine. How's the kid?" I smile turning to the little gremlin currently playing with the fidget box I made for him "He seems happy. Still eating a lot." Din nods slightly "Are you hungry?" he shakes his head making for the ladder "No, thank you."

I frown he has been more distant resently, speaking less and being rather blunt at times, but I think he still struggling to process the loss of so many mandalorians back on Nevarro. Making a pan of stew I feed the kid and myself leaving the rest to cool on the side so Din can help himself if hes hungry. 

Once the kid is safe and asleep I join Din in the cockpit sitting slumped in my seat watching the stars go whizzing by. "I'm sorry." I sit up straight startled by Din sudden exclamation "What?" he turns in his seat "I'm sorry. I've been distant and rude and you haven't deserved it. I've just had a lot on my mind."

I let my gaze soften "Din, I don't blame you. A lot happened on Nevarro. You almost died and your covert... You don't have to apologise." he shakes his head leaning closer "I do. I'm not good with words or letting people in, but you broke down all of my barriers. I don't know when but you became the most important thing in my life. Cyar'ika. Y/N. I want to let you in." I feel my eyes widen as he reaches up the hiss of his helmet coming loose seeming to echo around the small space. 

On reflex I scrunch my eyes shut causing him to chuckle such a change without the modulatar changing it. "Its okay cyar'ika. Open your eyes." Slowly I do as told finding gorgeous chocolate brown eyes staring into mine a soft smile on his face. His hair is darker than I thought mussed up from his helmet, dark stubble littering his chin and a slight moustache. Woah. I reach out to touch his face pausing midair, he chuckles and takes my hand in his own bringing it to his cheek "It's alright cyar'ika." 

"You're handsome." he looks a little shocked and I relax a little laughing "I was expecting your hair to be shorter, I like it." It is soft and light, explaining the floofy look. "I love you cyar'ika." my hand freezes Nevarro flashing back through my mind "I love you too Din Dijarin." he grins inching closer nose bumping against mine bringing his hand up to cup my cheek "Can I?" I smile butterflies erupting in my stomach "Yes." 

His lips brush hesitantly against mine before closing the gap fully warmth exploading through me as I pull him closer. "I don't know how I was lucky enough to find you in a universe so vast, but I will thank the stars and who ever is out there that I did." I flush a deep red searching for anything that could be a sufficiant reply proabably looking like a gaping fish. Din grins kissing me again "This may have been a mistake cyar'ika. Your kisses are addictive." I clear my throat continuing to gape at the suddenly sweet talking, handsome mandalorian in front of me "I love you Din." he grins pulling me into his lap before turning back to the control panel "Much better."

I blush but don't protest leaning my head on his shoulder "Promise me somthing?" he looks down locking eyes "Anything?" I smile "Don't you every push me away again." he smiles pressing his forehead against mine "I promise cyar'ika."