No one is perfect

Din P/O/V:

I keep a close eye on Y/N while they eat sharing their bowl of stew with Grogu. Something has shaken them, perhaps I am just being over protective but I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. Y/N leans back their head resting on my shoulder hand gripping mine under the table "You're staring." the smirk tapping a finger on my forehead "Helmet can't hide everything." 

Chuckling I squeeze their hand gently "Am I not allowed to admire something so beautiful?" I am rewarded with a deep blush on their cheeks, they smack my arm though there is no power behind it. "The truth Djarin." I grin "That is the truth you are beautiful. Though there are no words that can sum up your exact appearence you are too perfect." blushing they grumble something which I only catch due to the helmet "No one is perfect." 

I grin "You are perfect to me mesh'la." 

heat radiates from their face "I hate you." 

Smirking I press my forehead to theirs "I love you too Y/N." 

Leaning back I chuckle when Grogu clambers into my lap "Feeling left out kid?" he gurgles and reaches for the plate of biscuits that has just been placed on the table. Y/N chuckles "No, just hungry as usual." they hand him a biscuit which he clutches triumpently. 

I allow my gaze to wander over the crowded room. Peli is gambling at a large table empty cups scattered around her rambling on about something which the rest of the table appear to be ignorning. Though seated behind her in a shadowy corner two figures seem to be listening with rapt attention. One on the right is cloaked in black, face hidden in a deep hood while the one on the left has a helmet covering their face only a small slit for their eyes something vaguly familiar about them.

Shaking of the feeling I turn my attention back to Y/N who is babbling nonsense to the kid who is nodding along while nibbling at what must be his second perhaps third biscuit. "Are you ready to head back mesh'la?" they nod and stand settling Grogu on their hip "Sorry you must be starving. You should have said sooner." I chuckle brushing my hand down their spine "Its alright mesh'la. I'm alright." we walk out into the open air and I can't shake the feeling we are being watched but glancing around I can't see who it is. Once outside the feeling disappears and I relax slightly wrapping around Y/N's waist pulling them close.

Back on the ship they lock everything while I find a ration pack. Grogu is snoring softly when Y/N places him down in his podd whispering good night before closing it. Stretching they stifle a yawn "Go sleep mesh'la I'll be through shortly." nodding they lean over the counter pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek "Night Din." 

Finishing eating I tidy away before quitely walking into what is now our room. Y/N is sprawled on the bed in loose fitting trousers and one of my shirts. Shedding my armour and shirt I slide into bed next to them laying an arm over their waist and kissing their temple "Night mesh'la."