Sleepy mornings

Two days we stay on the green forest planet before making plans to leave. It is risky to stay in one place two long despite how beautiful it is and we still need to make credits for food and supplies which means going back to an occupided planet and risking hunters finding us. 

Yawning I stretch out Dins arms tightening around my waist. I can't remember when I officially moved into his room but we both decided we slept better side by side. His hair is tosled from sleep and voice husky "Morning meshla." I grin propping myself up to kiss him gently "Good morning." 

Stretching I stand yelping when Din pulls me back down onto the small bed arms snapping around my waist "Din." he grumbles tightening his grip and rolling over so I am trapped between him and the wall "You are mine this morning." I feel myself relaxing into his arms reasons for moving fizzling away. He chuckles relaxing his grip so I can turn so we are face to face nuzzling into his neck.

"Morning wamp rat." Grogu pulls himself up onto the bed snuggling between Din and me cooing happily. Din chuckles tucking one arm behind his head "We need more supplies don't we?" I nod taking his free hand in mine playing with his fingers "Yea, and I need some more parts for the fresher its only just holding together." he chuckles "That about sums up the ship." I playfully wack his chest "Hey, the crest is great." he grins "I was messing love, I wouldn't trade this ship for the world. Its what led me to you." I feel my cheeks flushing slightly "That was terribly cheesy, but you are forgiven because you are cute."

He snorts "Never been called cute in my life." I roll my eyes and sit up kissing him gently "Well its one of the many ways I can describe you. Including handsome, sexy, beautiful, stunning." Grinning I stand and pull on one of his shirts before walking out into the kitchen Grogu waddling after me. Din appears shirtless, trousers hanging dangerously low on his hips making my heart skitter "You're staring meshla." I shake my head slightly turning away and starting to brew caf. His arms snake around my waist pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek before leaning his head on my shoulder "We'll go to Tatooine. Peli can help with any repairs and I can get supplies." 

I pour the caf into two cups and take out some dried fruit for Grogu handing him a few small pieces while I use the remainder of our fresh supplies to make breakfast for Din and me. Grogu ends up with most of Din's as well. "I'm going to wash up." he leans down kissing my cheek "Care to join?" I blush "When would I ever refuse that offer."