Drinks, ideas and plans

Your P/O/V:

Smiling happily I walk into the fresher splashing cold water onto my face before washing the grease of my hands and arms. Once clean I change into clothes not coated in dirt and join Din at the open entrance with Grogu in my arms. He wiggles around reaching for Din cooing happily "Hey kiddo." he takes him resting him on his hip "Meshla." he leans his forehead against mine "Are you feeling better?" I nod taking his free hand in my own "Yes, thank you."

We walk hand in hand to the bar just around the corner finding Fennec and Boba already seated in the back corner. Boba wearing his armour, it looks freshly cleaned and polished but is defiently in need of some paint. Din puts Grogu down on the table who waddles around exploring before sitting infront of Din and reaching for the bowl of stew in front of Fennec. Din scolds him softly "That's not yours." Chuckling I order two more bowls from the passing waitress before turning to Boba. 

"You owe me the full explanation." he smiles softly "It is a long story." I make a show of settling into my seat "We have all night. Explain." Fennec snorts into her bowl while Boba sighs launching into his tale from waking in the Sarlacc pit, to being kidnapped by the sand people then learning from them and helping them. He pauses his story to pick up the weapon at his side, it is stunning but I urge him to continue. 

He continues to finding Fennec then the search for his armour and myself. "I searched everywhere for you Bug. Then a woman called Boss told me you had gone with a Mandalorian. Which reminds me, she told me she despises her new mechanic and if you interested the job is yours." I laugh shaking my head "No, I am quite happy where I am." I shoot Din a smile before turning back to Boba "I can't believe you survived" he grins shrugging slightly "I'm stronger than I look Bug." 

I reach for my cup taking a long drink as I digest his story. He reaches over gripping my shoulder "Relax Bug. I know you're overthinking." I glare at him making him laugh while Fennec reaches for her own drink "Why'd you call them Bug?" Bobas smile turns softer "Dad started it. Don't really know why but it stuck. Called them Bug long as I can remember." I smile into my drink before placing it back on the table "So what are your plans now?" he shrugs glancing at Fennec "Now I've got my armour back, thought we might overthrow the current Damio, feel like they could do with some new managment around here." 

"What Jabba used to do?" he chuckles clutching his chest "Ouch comparing me to that slug." I laugh rolling my eyes slightly while he launches into his plans for taking over Fennec pitching in with her own ideas. I glance at the table my heart melting a little at the sight, Grogu is asleep on Dins chest and he has one hand resting just beneath him so he doesn't slip the other resting on the table. "You will stay a while won't you?" I turn back to my brother "Why, bored of me already?" he huffs "Funny."

I glance at Din who nods "Of course. The ship could do with a full maintance check, we will stay as long as you wish." I beam before turning back to Boba grinning "I hope you know I won't be bowing down to you or calling you Damio or anthing." he chuckles "I would never expect you too Bug." I grin "Actually only in mockery, I have so many years of sibling mockery stored up." A full belly laugh erupts from Boba a small chuckle coming from Din and Fennec. "Sure thing Bug." I finish my drink and stretch glancing again at Grogu who is starting to drool on Dins chest plate "We should head back." Boba stands hugging me tightly pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead "Love you Bug. I'll send a message tomorrow got some stuff to take care off." 

I grin "Love you too Boba." he grins and shakes Dins hand though his smile drops into a glare "You hurt them and you will have hell to pay." I hear Din chuckle while I roll my eyes "Alright. You've been back less than 24 hours no threatening." he shrugs "Brotherly habit." I sigh laughing slightly as I follow Din out into the street leaning into his side and brushing a hand over Grogus ears "How he slept in there is a mystery." Din laughs adjusting his grip taking my hand in his brushing his thumb over the back "You alright meshla?" I smile up at him happily "Honestly feel like I'm floating on air. My brother is alive and well and I have you and Grogu. I just can't believe my whole family is together." He squeezes my hand gently "Family?" I nod feeling the heat creeping up my cheeks hoping the dark hides it "Yes, my family."