Mythrol

Your P/O/V:

I climb up into the cockpit settling into my seat watching Mando fiddle with the controls "we have one last stop before Nevarro." I nod slightly watching him punch in the coordinates "Are you hungry?" he nods once so I stand descending back into the belly of the ship moving around the confined kitchen deciding on stew rather than rations again.

Growing bored of the silence I find the radio that I managed to buy and fix a while ago. Turning it on I put it on a low volume letting the soft melody surround me. Humming along I heat up a pan of water adding stock and vegetables not entirely sure what half of them are only knowing they are edible. The song changes and I instantly recognize it starting to quietly sing along slowly getting louder as my confidence grows.

I stop when I hear Mando descending the ladder. Taking the stew of the heat I hand him his smiling "I'll eat in my room." walking past I reach to turn of the radio "Leave it." I retract my hand and sit on my bed pulling the book I'm reading towards me laying it in my lap while I eat.

There is a soft knock at the door "It's open." it slides open revealing Mando "I want you to stay here." I nod "Alright, from what I've heard its bloody freezing here anyway." he chuckles "Can you stay in the cockpit. The ice floats aren't particularly safe and we'll want a quick getaway." I grab my warm coat and stand "Of course."

He slips a bounty puck and fob into his belt and opens the weapons cabinet taking out his rifle and two blasters. "Engage ground security. I'll be back soon." he pauses as if hes going to say something else but turns away opening up the ramp and disappearing into the frosty wasteland outside. Shutting the ramp I turn on ground security and climb up into the cockpit turning up the heating slightly and settling into the pilots seat. 

I don't know how long passes but a speeder appears out the gloom. Mando a Mythrol next to him. I stay where I am opening up the ramp and starting the engines. I can hear the Mythrol talking and turn watching Mando walk in with him. Mando nods slightly and I engage the engines taking of "Not to alarm you or anything but something is moving under the ice."

Mando hastily leaves the room while I focus on flying. The ship pitches sideways and I put more power into the thrusters the ship breaking free. Straightening it out I fly away from the planet and jump to light speed. Mando walks back in so I step out the way moving to the co-pilots seat.

"You're friend here doesn't talk much. You know I have lots of credits. You could buy a ship much better than this relic." I shoot him a glare and he stops talking for a moment "I uhh I need to go err relieve myself." he stands maneuvering out his seat awkwardly with bound hands "I'm going to go find the fresher."

"Do you want to do the honors?" Mando chuckles flicking on auto-pilot and walking out the room. I relax into my seat hearing the weapons cabinet open and shake my head slightly, never mess with that. Mando reappears relaxing into the pilots seat but leaning heavily to the left "You're injured." he shakes his head "It's nothing."

I stand swiveling his chair around glaring into his visor "Stop writing of your injuries as nothing. Where hurts?" he shifts slightly removing the armor on his stomach and chest. There is a dark stain on his shirt causing me to glare "That is not nothing, you're bleeding." I reach for the med kit mounted on the wall and gently lift up his shirt.

There is a deep cut on his right side with a shard of glass embedded in it. Kneeling down I open the med kit taking out the tweezers "This might sting." as gently as I can I pull the glass out putting it into a small pot finding several smaller pieces as well. Cleaning the cut I apply a bacta patch smiling slightly "You're lucky, no stitches this time." I stand gathering everything together "You'll want a clean shirt that one needs washing." 

He stands picking up the bits of armor he removed "Thank you." he leaves and I finish tidying up. Walking down the ladder I go into my room drifting into a peaceful sleep.