Sorgan

Joining Mando back in the cockpit I lift the kid up so he can see the trees skimming along beneath us as Mando brings us down to land. "I want you to stay here with the kid while I look around and find us some lodging." I grin scooping the kid up in my arms "You really think I'm just going to sit here?" he sighs "Fine. Just stay close." I pull up my mask and grab a blaster just in case and place the kid down so he can stretch his legs. 

We find a large round hut filled with locals and Mando walks over to an empty table sitting down. I pick up the kid placing him on a seat as he looks around wide eyed. A woman walks over smiling warmly "Greetings travellers. Can I interest you in anything?" I smile "A bowl of broth for the little one and a cup of caf please."
"Of course."

Mando questions the lady about the woman sitting in the corner throwing some credits on the table which the woman takes happily thanking him. Once she's out of earshot I bite back a grin "Don't think they're used to bribery." I can almost hear the scowl in his voice "Shut up." Mando stands suddenly "Keep an eye on the kid." I watch as he stalks out the room rolling my eyes slightly "Should we go see what he's up to?" he gurgles in response as the lady returns with a bowl of broth and a cup of caf. He picks up the bowl slurping happily as I pick him up heading outside.

The kid continues to slurp as I walk over to Mando and a woman with dark hair both on the ground with blasters to each others heads. "This doesn't look like laying low?" Mando sighs lowering his blaster "Do you want some soup?" they both get up and the woman introduces herself as Cara and explains what she used to do while the kid finishes his soup and I drink my caf leaving my mask on. She leaves thanking Mando for the soup and he sighs "Well looks like this planet is taken." I smile slightly "Don't worry. There are plenty of other planets out there. We'll stay on the ship this evening then head somewhere new tomorrow."

We head back to the ship and I make a sort of nest for the kid in the corner before settling him down and heading into my own room. Stretching I have a quick shower before changing into loose black trousers and a blue shirt. I hear voices outside and reach for my blaster peaking around the open door to see Mando talking with two locals. 

I catch snippets of conversation and step into view the two of them pausing "Please. This is all we have." I walk to Mando's side whispering "We should help them. They live in the middle of nowhere." he sighs "You have lodging?" they both nod and help Mando and I unload supplies onto their transporter. I pack a few spare clothes, food, my tools and after a thought my violin. Gathering the kid up in some blankets Mando walks over while the two locals check everything is secure "Stay here. I'll be back in a moment."

He returns with Cara who offers a friendly smile as Mando helps me up onto the transporter. I sit next to him leaning my head on his shoulder while the kid sleeps in my lap. Shutting my eyes I soon drift of Mando's arm stretched out behind me.