Jawa's

We reach the top a hill and Mando freezes reaching for his rifle. I hastily move to his side the kid not taring his gaze of Mando. Jawas. I take out my scope and scowl, they've stripped the entire ship leaving only the bare frame. I jump when one of the jawa's disintegrates all the others running in a state of panic towards their sand crawler. Mando shoots two more before I grab his arm "Will you stop that. They won't negotiate if we kill them." 

"Negotiate? There our parts. They're stealing." I nod slightly "I know but I've dealt with Jawa's before and shooting at them is not going to help."  he lowers his rifle just as the sand crawler starts moving creaking along, Mando takes after it the egg following. "Mando!"

I take out my blaster following but he has already jumped up onto the side starting to climb. "Oh maker that's not going to end well." I skid to a halt next to the egg stopping it so it now hovers next to me "He's going to get him self killed." the kid gurgles as I start running again wincing every time Mando gets hit. 

He disappears over the top flashes of blue light visible from the ground "Mando!" I yell when he hits the ground electricity sparking around him "Please be alright. Please." I fall to my knees by his side shaking his shoulders "Dammit Mando wake up."

"Ow." I let out a sigh of relief dropping my hands "Don't you ever. Ever do that again." I help him to his feet steadying him "Are you alright?" he nods slightly staring at the tracks left by the crawler "Come on, I want to check you over for any internal injury's. A fall like that could have been serious." 

We head back to whats left of the crest the kid watching everything as he floats along. The Crest is sparking everywhere loose whites hanging from the ceiling and all the panels. Mando heads to the cockpit while I try and find a med scanner but everything of value has been taken. The engines let out a pitiful wine black smoke clouding out of them. Mando reappears and the kid waddles over cooing "We're not going anywhere without those parts."

I nod slightly picking up the kid and resting him on my hip "We should go back to Kuiil, he knows the area." Mando nods in agreement taking the kid and placing him in the egg. I find whats left of the medical supplies and pack them in a bag with some food and water before following Mando back out into the desert. Mando trudges along slowly "If your injured we should stop. You could make it worse by straining yourself too far."

He turns his head slightly "I'm fine." I sigh knowing he won't stop for anything when his ship is involved. We reach Kuiil's farm just as the sun is setting and I crouch down placing the kid down so he can stretch his legs, watching him carefully as he potters around.