Naboo

Mando un-clips his rifle as we walk "Cut around there, cut her off." Un-holstering my blaster I take a sharp left following the alley around in an arc.

Ducking behind a pile of crates I watch the woman in gold strut closer her dress flowing around her. As she gets closer my grip on the blaster tightens, Mando's shadow appears just behind her so I step out rising my blaster. She stops crossing her arms over her near exposed chest "Who are you?" I shrug "No one in particular."

She turns but freezes midway when she catches a glimpse of beskar in the pale light. In a blur Mando grabs her arms and tugs them behind her back "What are you doing? I haven't done anything. You have the wrong person. I have money if that's what you want."

"No you don't you owe our employer twenty thousand credits." She pales and I follow slightly behind as Mando leads her to the ship.

I return to my room removing my coat and mask and can hear the muffled protests of the bounty before the carbonite machine activates. I join Mando in the cockpit sinking into the co- pilots chair. He turns in his seat his head tilted slightly to the side "Did that man hurt you at all?" I shake my head but he reaches out taking my hand in his and pushing up the fabric revealing the angry red marks. Mando is surprisingly gently as he brushes a finger over the skin.

"Thank you again for saving me. I don't want to know what that man was thinking. Usually I can deal with them but he surprised me." Mando drops my head turning away "He was a Empathgian, they feed of other people's emotions weakening them."

Mando P/O/V:

Y/N pulls her hand back a slight blush tinting her cheeks "Are you hungry?" I nod slightly and she stands descending into the ship. Turning back I listen to their soft singing as it floats through the ship. They have a beautiful voice and I always find myself stopping to listen. Turning on autopilot I turn my seat around to hear better resisting the urge to remove my helmet.

A bowl appears through the hole in the floor "Delivery, dinner for one." I chuckle taking the bowl from her "Thank you." Their hand reappears "That will be ten credits." I chuckle and can hear her falling about with laughter underneath. Sitting back down I slowly remove my helmet and eat. Y/N starts singing again the sound clearer without the helmet, sounding angelic.

Putting my helmet back on slowly I jump down finding Y/N dancing around. She has an incredible personality and always manage to make me smile even when anger has gotten the better of me. She freezes blushing hard "Hi, I was just umm." Turning towards the kitchen she turns the music of fiddling with stuff in the sink. I place the bowl on the side and walk into my room smiling slightly at how cute she can be.

The navigator bleeps and I hastily walk back up into the cockpit turning off auto pilot and turning on manual landing the ship on one of the landing docks. Checking over everything I stand and find Y/N fiddling with the carbonite machine "Should I unfreeze her or not?" I sigh "Unfreeze, then they can walk on their own." She clicks several buttons and the carbonite melts down the scantily clad female falls forward crumpling on the floor. "Whoops." I chuckle picking her up, she blinks several times groaning "I feel awful."

Y/N pulls up her bandanna and we walk outside towards our clients' home. I keep one eye on Y/N as she keeps swiveling her head around staring at everything in complete awe. After dropping the female of and collecting the bounty we stop outside and Y/N grins "Can we go look at the market?" she points down the street where a large amount of bright colours and people have gathered. I nod and she beams turning on their heel "Come on then."