Quinn

I land the ship just outside of a small town on Caligari. It is a dump full of dodgy characters, and is always full of people with bounties on their heads. As well as housing the largest illegal hunters guild that I ended up getting wrapped up in a long time ago before realising what they did and leaving. Y/N appears in the cockpit with the kid bundled in their arms "Caligari?" I look at them suprised "You know this place?" they nod sitting down "My brother came her a number of times. I told you he was a hunter, I would help out especially in places like this when it was good to have someone watching your back."

I can hear the note of question in their voice and shake my head "No. You're staying on the ship with the kid." they sigh shrugging "Fine. But you have your communicator on you at all times and if you get in any trouble you call. Understood!?" I chuckle and stand moving towards the ladder "I understand." 

They follow and wait by the open ramp while I open the weapons locker grabbing a blaster, my rifel and a few charges "I'll make some more charges to keep myself occupied." I smile allowing my hand to brush against their arm "I'll be back soon cyar'ika." I give the kid a pat on the head and he gurggles giving me grabby hands "Fraid your stuck with me kiddo. You know we should probably think of a name for you. Come on we'll find something for you too do." 

Leaving my strange little crew... family. Yes they are my family. My clan. Smiling faintly I glance back to check the ramp is closed before heading into town a hand resting casually on the blaster holstered on my hip. A few people give a wide berth but there are so many odd characters around its relatively easy to blend in, the murky smog that hangs in the air acting as a good cover. 

I reach the murky ramshackled building where my contact lives and shove open the door finding nothing has changed. A layer of grime inches thick on the ground with greasy marks up the walls along with a few questionable stains, the room is filled with round tables a bar running along the back wall only a few patrons inside. Blue smoke wafts around the room from two hunters smoking pipes in the far corner but the man I'm looking for is standing at the bar leaning against it grinning broadly to reveal his many missing teeth. Quinn hasn't changed in seven years possibly a few more grey streaks but still the same smirk and glint in his eyes "Mando. Is that you? Maker I was suprised to see your message. Long time no see. Come over here then. Drink? Probably not." he chuckles sitting at the nearest table to him "Quinn." he grins "I've got a job that'll be perfect for you."

I sit down cautiously lying my rifle in front of me "Whats the cut?" he chuckles "Worried about funds are you now? Times have definetly changed. Twenty percent. Team of four, one of my guys got careless and got caught. Just get him out and back here."

"Where is he?" he grins "I think you know." I frown rembering the towering fortress about an hours drive from town where a rich group who run a spice buissness live and they were not fond of tresspassers. "When do we leave?" Quinn grins spreading his arms "Four hours. Meet back here."