Ours

We land on Tattoine and Peli comes out grinning "I was wondering when you would be back. Where is the little wamp rat?" I laugh and hand her the kid who coos happily. The droids start work on the ship making me wince when they dislodge one of the wrong wires. "I'm going to go help them." he nods slightly his hand brushing against mine. 

I help dislodge one of the droids from the air duct shaking my head "What are you doing?" they beep back at me "Yes I know what it does. I look after the ship." They beep again making me roll my eyes "Yes the ship is a bit battered. But its fixable." Mando appears behind me brushing a hand over my hip "Pack light, we're going to Mos Pelgo." I turn confused "Mos Pelgo?" he nods walking into the ship "There are rumors of another Mandalorian there." I walk into my room packing a rucksack with clothes, a few tools and blaster. 

Arms snake around my waist making me jump warm air brushing against my ear "Din?" he chuckles as I turn to face him "Yes mesh'la." I sigh looping my arms around his neck "This isn't packing." he shrugs leaning down so his lips brush against mine "I haven't kissed you today. Or told you how beautiful you are. Or how much I love you." my cheeks heat up as his lips press against mine warmth flooding every inch of my body "I could get used to this." Din grins tightening his grip "I'm not going anywhere love." I kiss him again running my fingers through his hair "Neither am I." 

He pulls away "I love you mesh'la and you are the most stunning person in the entire galaxy." he picks up his helmet from the bed kissing me once more before putting it back on. "I love you." I smile slinging my bag over one shoulder "I love you too Din." he cups my face gently with one hand before leaving grabbing his own bag and heading outside. I shut my room and follow after him taking the kid of Peli and putting him a small canvas bag that I secure to my front "Comfy little one?" he coos fiddling with a loose thread "Good." 

Din secures our bags to the side of the speeder before helping me on. "Don't break our ship." Peli grins "Its in safe hands I promise." I feel my chest flutter slightly thats the first time he's called it ours and not his.