Quick getaway

Mando P/O/V:

After dropping of the kid and taking the Beskar to the Mandalorian's I can't shake the feeling of guilt, that I have done the wrong thing. Y/N's face flits across my mind the look of sadness and regret along with the innocent little face with the big brown eyes. walking over to Greef to get my next job.  "Mando. What can I do for you?" I sit down heavily "I want my next job." Greef chuckles "Next job? Take some time of. Enjoy yourself. Why don't you take that little mechanic of yours someplace nice. I'm sure she's got a lot of game." I clench my fist slightly "I want my next job." 

I pick up one of the bounty pucks and stand "Any idea what they are going to do with it?"
"I didn't ask. Against the code. Just enjoy your rewards." I head back to the ship looking around for Y/N. They appear in the doorway balancing a large crate in their arms which they place on top of another wiping their face on the back of their hand "Woah. You look shiny." I nod slightly not meeting their eye "Mando? What are they going to do with him?" I sigh starting to walk towards the ladder "I didn't ask."

Guilt starts to consume me and I turn to face them "I'm going back." their eyes widen with shock "What?"
"I'm going back. What ever they are doing it can't be good. Stay here and be ready for a quick getaway." Before they can argue I head back out into the town

Your P/O/V:

I watch in shock as Mando strides back of the ship "Mando!?" he doesn't turn and I debate running after him but decide I am more help here. Securing a blaster to my hip I ready the ship for take of before perching at the top of the ladder waiting anxiously.

The first sign I get of his return is blaster shots echoing around. Mando runs onto the ship a bundle in his arms. I jump down going stumbling back when Greef enters the ship blaster raised. I take out my blaster as Mando breaks a pipe sending a fog into the air. Red flashes in front of my eyes pain searing along my thigh as I shoot towards Greef. 

I am vaguely aware of the door closing and engines starting as I clamber up into the cockpit joining Mando. I pick up the kid placing him in my lap as Mando pilots. I yelp when a Mandalorian with a jet pack appears by the window saluting for a moment before sweeping back towards the ground.

I smile down at the kid adjusting him slightly so he's more comfortable "Hello again little one." he coos reaching out towards Mando. I laugh and reach out for the little metal ball handing it to him. Mando turns in his seat tilting his head "I know I've probably just bought down a world of trouble on us but I couldn't...Your bleeding!" I glance down at my leg "So I am." I hand him the kid and limp over to the med kit taking out bacta spray and a bandage "Do you want any help?" I shake my head "I'm alright thank you. Were are we going to go now?"

He shrugs placing the kid down in my seat turning back to navigating "Somewhere to lay low for a while. Until this dies down." Finishing binding my leg I pick up the kid and take him down the ladder placing him on top of one of the crates while I take some food out of the cupboards "Afraid we don't have any frogs but this is a lot better for you." I hand him little pieces of dried fruit which he seems to enjoy. Sitting on the floor with him in front I roll the little ball around for him to chase.