Chapter 70

Sana! Bache are you okay?", asks Sumitraji standing outside the door of the bathroom. After a few minutes, she comes out and sits on the chair with a thump. Sumitraji runs her hands over her hair and asks, "What happened bacha? Tu thik hai abhi?" Sana nods her head and says, "I have not been feeling good for a few days. I am feeling nausea and tired all the time." Sumitaji looks at her and asks, "Is there something that I should know?" Sana blushes and shakes her head but Sumitraji sits beside her and lifting her chin asks, "Sana tell me the truth. Is there some good news?" Sana hugs her and says, "I am not sure. I think so. But I am not sure till now." Sumitraji says, "Then do the test and go to the doctor. What are you waiting for?" Sana breaks the hug and with a sad face, "I am scared Maa. We are going through so much that I am scared that my hopes will be broken again. I am really scared. First the fight with Bunty bhaiya and Samrat then the attack on Sidharth. I don't know when we will have a really peaceful time. "

Sumitraji smiles and says, "Bache, Life is never smooth. We all have to face ups and downs. This makes us and our relationships stronger. My Sid is a very brave and strong boy because of the hassles he has faced in life. This news will be good for everyone. It will bring lots of happiness, trust me. Don't be scared and do the test. Have you told Sid about it?" Sana says, "Nahi. First let me find out if it is true then only I will tell him. Please Maa aap usse kuch mat boliye ga. Please."

Sidharth comes home that evening to find Sana sleeping. He runs his hand on her head and asks, "Baby? Are you alright?" "Hmm...." "You look so pale and tired. I think we need to go to the doctor. I will make an appointment for tomorrow.", he replies. "No. I won't go with you. I will go with maa. You go and have something. Mujhe sone do please.", she answers. Giving out a deep breath, Sidharth gets out of the room. Sitting on the dining table, he says, "Maa you please take Sana to see a doctor. She is not keeping well for few days now and she not ready to go with me. I will make an appointment, you please go." Sumitraji smiles and putting a cup of tea on the table, "She is feeling shy. Don't worry I will take her tomorrow. " Confused at her statement, he asks, "Shy? Why is she feeling shy to go to a doctor with me?" Sumitraji bites her tongue and says, "Arey she won't feel comfortable in front of the doctor with you. Tu nahi samjhega. You drink your tea, I am going to the kitchen. "

Next morning as Sidharth gets ready to go to the Hotel, Sana comes out of the washroom after a bath. She hugs him from behind and starts to cry. Sid turns and holding her arms, " What happened? Why are you crying? Is everything alright?" Sana shakes her head to say nothing and puts her arms around his chest, hugs him tightly. Sid, unable to understand what is wrong, keeps asking her again and again. But Sana just holds her tightly and sheds tears. After a few minutes, she breaks the embrace and wipes her face. "Abhi please bataogi kya hua tha?", he asks. "Kuch nahi mummy ki yaad aagi thi. I am okay now. You go or else you will be late." "Arey baba, you were crying like some body scolded you and now you are saying nothing had happened, mummy ki yaad agayi thi. Don't lie to me.", he says. Sana replies, "Mera birthday aaraha hai. Bas isliye. I remembered how she used to buy me new dresses and make delicious dishes. I miss her..I really miss her Sidharth.." Sidharth pulls her close into his arms,"I get it baba..But don't cry now. Maa hai na. She loves you like her daughter." Sana lifts her face,"But I miss my papa too. Ab bolo, who is his replacement. You?" Sidharth unable to control his laugh, "Yeh ladki sachi pagal hai..." "Baby no one can replace your parents. No one. But yes we find new people as our family. You have us as your family now. And we all love you very much. Samjhi gadhi.", he says after suppressing his laugh.

Sidharth is late when he gets a call from Sana, "Where are you? Ghar pahunch gaye kya?" He replies, "No. Main nikal raha hun. Why are you asking? Where are you?" "I am at my apartment. I had some work here. Can you come here? Ghar pe koi nahi hai. Maa and Shini are at Rohan's." , she says. " Why? I really don't get it now. Why are they always at their place? They have fallen in love with Rohan and his big house. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai, Rohan has adopted them. Maa has a son there and she is forgetting about me." , he replies. Sana giggles, "Mr.J. itna jealous? Well there is one thing true, Maa has found a new son in Rohan and a to-be jamai too." Sid replies, "Please no..aisa kuch nahi hai." "Big brother mode on..Mister I am an expert now in matchmaking. I want Shini and Rajat together #Rajni..", she says from the other side. "Bas. Enough of your matchmaking. Wait for me, I am coming in some time.", he says as he hangs up the phone.