Introduction

Sana Kaur is A 25 year old actress

Sana Kaur is A 25 year old actress. She is one of the top actress working today in the Bollywood industry. She works with the big banners and top actors of the industry.

Sana's parents has passed away when she was young. She has been raised by her maternal uncle and aunt. Her mamaji was an assistant director who had introduced Sana to the film world. She had started her career at a young age as child artist and later signed as an actress. She was successful with the first film only. Today she lives in a sea facing bunglow with her mamaji and mamiji. She has her cousins Bunty and Rinky too. They all consider her as their banks as she takes care of them. Only Rinky loves her like a sister.

Sana has attitude and is quite stubborn. She gets what she wants. She has everything from money to fame but no real family. She craves for true love and attention.

Asim Khan is 28 year old superstar. He is the son of a top producer. He is the boyfriend of Sana. He is a big player and loves only himself. He is only with Sana because they are a hit pair. They have given many hit movies together.

Sidharth Kapoor is a 30 years old middle class guy

Sidharth Kapoor is a 30 years old middle class guy. He has been working hard from a young age as his father had died. He has managed to complete his studies along with working. He has been working in the hospitality industry from a young age. Today he has gone very far to reach the position of the Restaurant Manager at a five star hotel.

Sidharth is a hardworking man and is very sensible. He lives with his mother Sumitra Kapoor and younger sister at their two bedroom apartment in Mumbai. He can do everything for his family. His mother and sister mean everything for him. His aim is to build the career of his sister and take care of his mother.

Shalini Kapoor is a sister of Sidharth. She is studying medicines. She loves her brother very much. She knows how much he has sacrificed for the family. She is very filmy in real life. She is a die hard fan of Sana and Asim Khan.

Hi everyone,

Hope you like the synopsis and will read the story. Give it the same amount of love and vote for it too

Special thanks to @Rahul232 and @RonakParikar