Chapter 67

"You must take full rest. And I mean it..", says the Doctor as he checks the staples on his abdomen again and he continues, "I don't get it, how did the staples open? What were you doing?" Sana is about to open her mouth to say what had happened but Sidharth presses her hand stopping her to talk. He replies, "I work at a Gym. I had done little exercise. That had perhaps opened up the stitches." "What exercise? Are you crazy? You should not do that. No running, exercise, gym or lifting anything heavy. Your wound is yet to heal.", was the response of the doctor. Sidharth nods his head as a reply.

On their way back home, Sana asks, "Why did you stop me from saying anything to the doctor?" Sid replies, "It is not required to tell everyone everything. Samjhi." She nods her head then says, "So no work for a few days now including no gym. Full rest! Good." "I don't get it, why are you happy about it? I will be at home sulking while you will be away for your work. I will be bored all day. And not going to the gym will make me fat. Don't you like me going there? Fine, let's forget it as a job. Going to gym keeps me fit.", he says. Sana replies, "Hain hain pata hai. Not fit baby but going to the gym keeps your hotness level high. With this handsome face, your toned body just makes women of all ages just drool over you. Even that nurse today was admiring your biceps and your abs. Kutti kamini kahinki! Andhi ho jaye. How can she stare at my husband?" Sidharth, unable to control, starts to laugh but stops as he feels the pain in his abdomen. After a few minutes he says, "Don't you love my body sweetheart? If I become fat, will you still love me?" Sana puts her palm on his cheek, "Although I love your hot body,(giggling ) I will still love you when you are fat, bald and old. I love you as a human being samjhe my darling hubby!" Sidharth raises his eyebrows,"Fat toh thik tha, bald and old? Wah wify!" Sana starts giggling as she puts her head on his shoulder.

They find Rohan and Jaanvi at home, sitting when they both arrive. The worry lines are clearly evident on their faces. Sidharth puts his hand on his shoulder and says, "There is nothing to worry. I am just fine. The stitches had opened up. It happens." "And what about that Rocky? That ba*** was here. I had told you to move out from here. But you never listen to anybody. I am already feeling bad for everything. If anything happens to you, I don't know how will I face myself?", he says lowering his head. Sid with a smile replies, "Jaan samjhao isse. It was never your fault. Anyone in your place would have done the same what you did with that Rocky. He is a psycho, you know. And see nothing has happened to me or anybody. So relax."

There is a knock on the door and Jaanvi opens the door to find a police inspector standing. Rohan comes to the door and the inspector says,"Can I talk to Sidharth Kapoor?" Rohan asks, "Why?" The police replies,"Arman Ahuja has complained against him for manhandling him and his friends. I just need to talk to him. Can he come to the police station?" Sana comes out of the room, "We need to press charges against that creep. He is the one who stabbed my husband and today he had come to threaten us to take back the case. My husband is still not well, we had to rush him to hospital as his stitches opened. And you are here to talk to him? Seriously aap log karta kya hain?" "Sana relax. Yes officer, what is the problem? I am Sidharth Kapoor.", Sid says as he comes out of his room. The Inspector, a young guy stares at him for a few seconds and then says," Can I come in?"

Sidharth asks him to sit, before retiring on the chair. Others sit around them and the Inspector says,"I am Inspector Varun Desmukh. If I am not wrong, you are the same Sidharth, the restaurant manager at Hotel Sartaj." Sid nods his head as he continues,"I was there when you had made that call from the Restaurant. I had witnessed everything from outside. I really respect you. I had shook my hands with you after we had caught those terrorists that night." Nobody says anything and Varun continues,"Today Arman Ahuja had come to the police station to press charges against you. I had doubts on him as he was clearly high. But he is Maneet Ahuja's son, so the SI asked me to look into the matter." Rohan says,"Just look at his condition. That b..I mean that Rocky had stabbed him only because he tried to stop him from further arguments. He had passed comments on my fiancee, I had fought with him but he went on hurting my friend. And today he came and started talking rubbish about Sidharth's wife and sister. I would've killed him there, but he just showed him the door. He should be the one questioned, not us." Varun lowers his head and says,"I get it. I am not questioning him. I came just to find the truth. You should have informed the police station immediately after he left." "Sir, he was bleeding, you expect us to go to the police station first or hospital?", replies Rohan in an agitated voice.