Chapter 24

Sana opens her eyes and finds herself sleeping on the arms of her Siddy boy. Sid has fallen asleep beside her with one hand on his chest. Sana looks at him. The room is dark, only the lights from the street is coming inside from the windows and illuminating his calm and peaceful face. Sana looks at his face and thinks how handsome he is. She puts her head near his chest and tries to hear his heartbeat. She laughs quietly thinking how will he react when he finds her sleeping on his chest. "Don't touch me..", she whispers, mimicking him.

Suddenly a naughty thought arises in her mind and she slowly moves closer to him

Suddenly a naughty thought arises in her mind and she slowly moves closer to him. Bringing her face near his, she gives him a peck on his lips. Sid suddenly wakes up in a jolt and starts saying,"What happened? Are you okay? Are you okay? What?" Sana gets up and says,"Haye you got scared?" Sid replies," No..But what happened? Are you alright?" Sana pretending to be innocent, yawns and says,"Mujhe kya malum kya hua? I was sleeping. You might have seen some dreams. Now go to sleep. I am feeling sleepy." Sid scratches his head and says,"Hmm..Did you touch my lips?" Sana says,"Haye why should I do that. I have absolutely no interest to touch you. You had only kept your hand on me. Hun.." She turns her head on the opposite side and closes her eyes, wishing Sid does not go away. Sid looks at her for sometime and lays down again. He puts a pillow in between them and turning his face on the other side, goes to sleep. Sana turns to find him asleep, smiles to herself and goes back to sleep.

Sana wakes up to find the bed empty. Scared that Sid might have left for his gym, she runs outside. There is no one in the kitchen or living space. She goes into the other room and opens the door to find Sid in his towel. She looks at his well toned abs and flexed biceps and a soft chuckle escapes out of her mouth. The next moment reality creeps in and biting her lips, she turns on the other side saying," Sorry..sorry.." Sid says," What the hell? Why are you here?" Sana smiles and says,"You should close the door and change. Where were you when God was distributing brains?" Sid raises his eyebrows wearing his trousers and says," Acha? Using my dialogue on me only. Very smart. Please abhi bahar jane ki kripa karenge?" Sana gets out of the room laughing. She goes into the bedroom, and thinking him in the towel and blushes.

Sid calls her to come outside after sometime. Sana finds Sid sitting on the table, fully dressed with two cups of tea. Sana tries to control her laughter as she imagines him in the towel again. Sid understands and says," Why are you laughing? Did I tell you any jokes? Stop it now and have your tea." Sana tries to be serious and goes to the table. She asks,"Did you make the tea?" Sid replies,"No, maa came and made it for us." Sana stupidly asks," But when did Maa return?" Sid slams his hand on his forehead and says,"God! Kis gadhi ke saath phasa diya?¤ No. Maa hasn't returned. I have made it." Sana pulling her lower lip out says," Toh wohi bolo na..khud galat salat bolteho and then you call me gadhi. Hun.." Sid folding his hands say," I am sorry Mam. My mistake."

Sana taking a sip from the cup asks," Will you not go to your gym today?" Sid replies," No. I have taken few days off. After what happened last night, I can't let you stay alone in the house." Sana smiles and says," Haye sachi? You took off because of me. How sweet Siddy boy!" Sid looks at her and says," Sid not Siddy boy. And don't be so happy. I can let someone so careless like you stay alone in my house. Who knows what you will do?" Sana gets upset and curses him in his mind,'Sadu, khadoos kahinka. God has given him such a great face but he keeps it sada hua.'

Sid gets a call from his mother and goes to the balcony to talk. In the mean time, Sana goes into the kitchen. She says to herself," Siddy boy has made the tea so, I should make breakfast. But I don't know how to cook. Kya banau?" She finds bread and places the tawa on the gas stove and puts all the slices of the bread on it. Sid comes inside to find smoke in the kitchen and Sana coughing drastically. Sid hangs up the phone and says," What did you do now?" He rushes inside, switches off the gas stove. He opens the windows and removes the tawa from the burner and puts it in the sink. He comes out coughing and says," This is reason, I can't let you stay alone in the home. Tum toh ghar hi jala dogi aur khud ko bhi uske saath. Uff..." Sana drinks water and says," Woh, you had made tea, so I thought of making breakfast." Sid says,"I had told you not to think. Please mam don't think anymore. Do you know how to cook anything?" Sana shakes her head. Sid replies," Please Mam, don't try anything you don't know."

Sana asks," But who will then make breakfast? Should I call my cook, Kamala for a few days." Sid gives him an angry stare and Sana says," No. I will not." Sid says," I will make something." Sana looks surprised and asks," You can cook too? Can you make paratha?" Sid looks surprised and says,"Wow! Mein breakfast banauga kya boldiya, you started demanding. This is not your restaurant mam and I am not your manager. Remember? And by the way, I don't have time to make them." Sana says,"Haan thik hai. Whatever you know you make. I will eat. But you can do so many things. That's a Wow. Whatelse can you do?" Sid replies," All those things that you can't." He goes inside and Sana says, " And you also can't do what I know." Sid does not reply but Sana continues," I bet you don't know how to sing or dance or do make up. Hmm.. I am so good at it. Tell me can you act? " Sid replies," No. I can't do any of those. And I am happy that I don't have to act."

Sid brings two plate of Poha and puts it on the table. Sana looks at the plates and says," What is this?" Sid rolls his eyes and says,"Please don't tell me you have never eaten Kanda Poha in your life." Sana replies,"Siddy boy, I haven't eaten this in my life. Sachi." Sid takes a deep breathe to control himself and says," Have it and get ready. We have to go." Sana takes a spoonful of Poha and puts it in the mouth and says,"Hmm.. tasty..you are good cook. Good job Siddy boy.."

Sana comes out of the room wearing a tank top and a denim short pants and says," Let's go." Sid looks at her from top to bottom and says," You are going wearing this." Sana looks at her attire and says," Yes, why? Am I looking bad?" Sid takes a deep breathe and says," No." They come out and Sid locks the door. Sid can feel the eyes of the neighbours staring at Sana as they take the stairs to go downstairs. As they reach the ground floor, Sid asks," Where is your car?" Sana replies," Actually my shoot is in the afternoon. So I didn't ask the driver to come now." Sans says," You drop me today na. Please." Sid looks at her and says," Seriously. You know the media people are waiting to take snaps. Why you do such things, I really don't get it?" Sana whispers to herself," You don't need to understand my Sidu.I am in a mood to be with you. Bike ride with you..hmm..exciting.."

Sid puts the helmet on Sana's head and they drive off. Sana puts her hands around Sid's arms and holds him tightly, trying to feel his muscles. She bites her lower lips and puts her left hand on his stomach, touching the six packs on his abs. As soon as her fingers touch his abs, Sid suddenly losses his control of the bike. He somehow manages to regain it. He says," What are you doing? Remove your hand from there." Sana replies," Where?" She runs her fingers over his stomach again and holds him. She says innocently,"I will fall down if I don't hold you properly. You want that?" Sid stays silent and Sana enjoys the drive, grinning from ear to ear.

Hi friends,
Sorry for keeping you waiting..Hope this update makes it up for it and brings a smile on your face, as I was smiling all the time writing it..
Do read, like, live, comment and vote for this chapter..
Lot's of💕💕💕💕💕