Fight for Survival

Sid knows death is just minutes away from them. The gun men are firing outside the doors of the rooms of the first floor. He and Sana hide in the bathroom, locking it from inside. He hears the door being blasted to open. He hears footsteps inside the room. Sana holds him tightly out of fear. Sid looks at her and signals to stay quite. He tries to figure out the number of people inside the room. He closes his eyes to hear the footsteps clearly. Just one man is inside.

Sid takes Sana into the bathtub and draws the curtain. They both sit there waiting for what will happen next. The foot steps come closer towards the bathroom. Sid knows he has to do something. Hiding is no longer an option now. He can't let the gun man kill them or take them hostage. He might be stronger but taking a terrorist down is not something one can imagine in every day life. They have weapons and are trained to fight. However he slowly gets up waiting for the moment the man will enter. The gun man pulls the door knob and finds it locked. He fires a shot and the door gets unlocked. The gun man enters and Sid jumps over him by putting the curtain he had pulled down, over him. He tries to snatch the gun from his hand. Sid gives him a punchon his face from outside of the curtain. He holds him from the back of his neck and hits his head on the basin counter and he falls down. He keeps punching him till he stops resisting. He snatches the gun from his hand.

He slowly comes out of the bathroom checking out if anyone is present in the room. He takes the sheet from the bed and ties the man down. He holds Sana's hand and takes her outside. Sid peeps to check the hallway and finfing it clear, he comes out of the room. He opens another door and puts Sana inside. He says," You go under the bed and stay there until I come." Sana holds his hand,"Sid tum kahan jaarahe ho? Mujhe chod kar mat jao." Sid smiles and says," Sid? What happened to Siddy boy? Relax. I will be back. I need check if anybody is hurt or not."

He checks other rooms, only to find a family is three alive and hiding in one. He says," Are you guys hurt?" They say no and Sid asks them to come with him. He takes them to the room where Sana is present. He locks the door and bolts it with things. He looks around but Sana is no where to be found in the room. He calls her name and hears a faint yes coming from under the bed. Then he remembers that he had told her to hide under the bed. He looks under it and asks her come out. Sana comes out and hugs Sid tightly saying,"Please Siddy boy, ab chod ke maat jana."

Sid tries to think how to get out of this place. One gun man is at the front entrance. One can't get out from the front. Another guy is perhaps on the second or third floor as he can hear noises from floor above. He goes to the window on the back. There might be no one at the back. They can try to get down from this way. He looks around for something that can be used to descend down. He looks into the wardrobe and finds nothing. He pulls the bed sheet from the bed. But only one bed sheet won't be enough to reach the surface.

He says to the man whom he had brought in," Sir, we need to try to get out of here. The gun man is on the entrance but hopefully no one is at the back. We can tie something and use it like a lader to climb down." The man replies,"But this one bed sheet will not be enough to reach the ground. There is nothing here. We can take sheets from the other rooms." Sid says," Yes. We can do that. You have to come with me." They both leave and collect bedsheets from the other rooms and soon return back.

They tie the bedsheets together and open the window to tie it to it. Sid uses his torch of his phone to draw the attention of the police personnel s. He signals them that they are getting down. But the thing was who will take the risk of getting down first.

The man decides to go first and Sid helps him get down. He reaches the ground without getting noticed. Sid helps the child to go down, followed by the mother. Sid turns to Sana and says," This is it. You have to get down, holding the sheet slowly." Sana is scared, she says," I can't go down like this. You come with me." Sid holds her face and says," You have to go. Nothing will happen. We don't have time. I am coming after you." He helps her go over the window and looks at her as she descends down. After her feet touches the ground, Sid gets over the window and starts climbing down.

As soon as his feet has touched the surface, he hears a loud noise. He pulls every one on the floor and a round of firing starts. Police personnel s come and pulls them out of the ground. They somehow take them to a safety area away from the hotel premises.

They are taken to an ambulance. where they are checked by the doctors. Soon one police senior officer comes near them. Sid tells him about the situation inside and that he has tied one gun man in one room. He looks surprised and says," You took a terrorist down all by yourself, empty handed? You are brave. " Sid replies says," I couldn't die or let her die there Sir. I did what I could to survive." He leaves after some officers take his details. After a first aid, Sana and Sid get down of the ambulance.

Sana looks at Sid and says," What you did for me Siddy boy, I can never forget?" Sid smiles," Back to Siddy boy? Okay good. Mam I had told you that we won't die today. I am a man of my words. You take care of yourself." Sana is about to say something when Rinky, Bunty and Mamaji comes running towards her. Rinky hugs her asking her if she is okay. And then she is surrounded by media people. They start asking questions and Sid backs out. Sana tries to see him but Sid has left the place.

Hi all,
Hope you find this chapter exciting.. please read, like, vote and comment..
Lots of 💕💕💕💕