Chapter 25

Sid reaches the studio and stops his bike. He waits for Sana to get down but she does not. After a few seconds, he says," Hello mam..so gayi kya? Get down. I don't have all day to wait here for you. Unlike few, people like me have to reach at work on time." Sana takes a deep breathe and says," Hmm..How much do you talk? I heard you when you said, hello.. thoda enjoy bhi nahi karne denge.." Sid asks," What exactly were you enjoying sitting there behind?" Sana getting down, removes her helmet and controlling her laughter says," Nothing..ride..bike ride.." She whispers to herself," You will never know khadoos, what I was enjoying.." Sid starts his bike and says," Take the key and go home when you are done.." And he goes away. Sana takes key and drops it the dustbin and says, "Opps..now how will I go home.." She starts to laugh.

Sid is working in the office when he gets a call from Sana. Sid picks up the call and Sans says," Where are you Siddy boy?" Sid replies,"In the office, why?" Sana in a sweet tone says," Woh actually.. My shoot is over so I wanted to go home. " Sid replies," Then go, who is stopping you. Please don't try to cook anything or go into the kitchen till I come." Sana suppressing her laugh, says," But how will I go? House is locked right." Sid trying to control his agitation says,"Yes. And you have a key that I gave you in the morning." Sana says," Wohi toh..I had the key, but I lost it somehow." Sid rubbing his forehead says," What? How could you be so irresponsible? How could you loose your key?" Sana replies," Like I didn't want to but you know jaise kho thi na cheezein, waise hi kho gayi..Trust me. I didn't do it intentionally."

Sid didn't know how to react to this stupid reply. He thinks,'Jaise khoti hai waise kho gayi. Really? How can anybody say such a thing?' Sid says," Okay then go to your house. Wait there. You can come down when I return. If you want, you can stay at your place for few days till Maa comes." Sana's eyes grow big, no way is she going to stay at her place. Maa had said to her before leaving, to use this time to sort all the issues with her Siddy boy. Sana thinks of something and says,"There is no one at home. Every one has gone to..hmm.. yes..Chandigarh for a..hmm..marraige function. Yes marraige function of my distant cousin..hmm..Ramu.... no.. Raj..Yes..Raj. So I can't go or stay there. You please come and pick me up when you leave your office." Sid says,"But why should I come? You come on your own. I will call you when I leave." Sana slamming her head with her palm says to herself,' Yeh banda kitni baatein karta hai...uff. I am tired making up stories.' Sana then says to Sid," Driver has emergency at home, he is leaving now. I am waiting for you in my RV. Bye." Saying this she hangs up the phone.

Sid arrives at the studio little late at night and knocks at the van. Sana opens the door smilingly and says,"You came..Let's go now. " After saying her byes to her manager and makeup artist, Sana holds Sid's hand to go near the bike. Sid says," What are you doing? Why are you holding my hand?" Sana looking at him says," Shh..Everyone is looking. They should get the feeling that we are a couple. Samjhe? You don't really know anything. You should get little intelligence from me. " Sid reaching the bike, removes her hold and says," Yeah right. I know how intelligent are you. But I don't think, I should take some from you." Sana smiles and sits behind the bike.

Sid before starting the bike asks her to wear the helmet. But Sana replies," It's already so late, no one will find out. Let's go." Sid does not argue anymore as he is tired. As he starts his bike, Sana holds Sid from around the waist. Sid looks at her hands but rides on. Sana puts her head at his back, enjoying the warmth of his body. Few people take pictures of her as they drive along. And Sid's temper start to rise. He stops the bike at one side and says," Hey, wear the helmet now." Sana without lifting her head says," Why? It feels so good like this." Sid says," Cause you are Sana, the celebrity. People are taking pictures of you." Sana replies," So, people always take photos of me. What's in it?" Sid giving out a deep breathe says," But now I am with you. Aur mujhe yeh sab acha nahi lagta. If you don't want to wear the helmet, at least put on the scarf." Sana says," I don't want to. " Sid has by now lost his temper says," If you can't do anything then get down from my bike." Sana makes a face and says,"I am not getting down and I am not wearing helmet or putting the scarf. Now let's go. It's getting late."